Travelling in May

Postby Renny And Steve » Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:14 pm

SpudHead wrote:i will contact jun at bibservices later today and book the taxi for 4 people on the 19th, returning 26th

Thanks Spudhead,
I’ve sent you my mobile No in a pm, so if you want to, and you have time,
give us a call once your in Gatwick departure Lounge.
Thanks again.
Steve and Renny. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Renny And Steve

Postby Renny And Steve » Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:39 pm

SpudHead wrote:i will contact jun at bibservices later today and book the taxi for 4 people on the 19th, returning 26th

Thanks M8.
Renny And Steve

Postby mandy » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:57 pm

Well it looks as if when i travel on the 25th of may all you good people will be home and no one for me to meet.
I was told my furniture would be in the apartments in march and ive just emailed them to ask if its in as they have not asked what package i want in the studio ,so that concerns me as they said i could come across anytime, so to play safe ive booked into a hotel for the week and i then will be safe enough for a bed at night.I will be traveling with my daughter (18) to help me get things ready for us coming back in july for party.Dont really know how much HELP she will be though.. :roll:
mandy

Postby hood » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:03 am

Mandy, were out the week after you, 31st May for a week, so hope there be a few others around too..
hood

Postby Renny And Steve » Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:14 am

mandy wrote:Well it looks as if when i travel on the 25th of may all you good people will be home and no one for me to meet.
I was told my furniture would be in the apartments in march and ive just emailed them to ask if its in as they have not asked what package i want in the studio ,so that concerns me as they said i could come across anytime, so to play safe ive booked into a hotel for the week and i then will be safe enough for a bed at night.I will be traveling with my daughter (18) to help me get things ready for us coming back in july for party.Dont really know how much HELP she will be though.. :roll:

Mandy me and Renny will be out there, so will Spudhead, as we fly back on the 26th.
Renny And Steve

Postby alfie1964 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:21 pm

Hi im going to the apartments on the 2nd of June so hopefully we will see you.
Jan Brian and Jack
alfie1964

All ALONE

Postby mandy » Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:54 pm

THanks to you all for your replys but as i said i will be the only one there? Renny-steve OH and you Spudhead you all leave the next day and i dont arrive untill after midnight 25th and Hood you come on the 31st and i leave the 1st and alfie you arrive 2nd and am home then......
But dont you all worry i will keep a good watch on all your apartments while am there as I WILL BE THE ONLY ONE THERE,,,,,,,,
mandy

Postby mandy » Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:10 pm

Oh I forgot to say for all they apartments am looking after ALONE am sure i will meet you all at julys party and meet up for a drink for you all to say THANKS HA HA
Mandy
mandy

Re: Travelling in May

Postby adriano » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:26 am

Hi Everyone travelling in MAy,
I will be in my apartment 341 Block D4, from the 13th till 15th and some time the week after. Anyone who needs something call since I know the place well, the language and have my own transport. Fell free if I can help I will....It's in our Maltese blood.......
Who needs my contact please email me on amicallef@m-i-p.org
C u
adriano

Postby Alex » Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:30 pm

Hi All

I'll be out for 2 weeks from 20th May, however I'm staying Hotel Atol as I've no furniture or kitchen fitted yet(which is why I'm going out), I may however take a sleeping bag just in case I end up having a few drinks in the bar. See you all there.

Alex
Alex

Postby philb » Fri May 02, 2008 3:47 pm

Hi All

I will be travelling out on the 6th June, Hope those bars are well stocked
philb

Postby dazza » Tue May 06, 2008 11:09 pm

im driving over 11th may so should be there by the 14th i hope van is nearly packed
dazza

Postby longilily » Mon May 12, 2008 10:11 am

Alex/Adriana

Hi Alex

Me and my better half ( I have to say that cos she reads the mails ) will be out there to furnish aswell 23rd May (early hours of 24th actually) Perhaps we'll cross paths and be able to discuss where to buy furniture etc, We are F2 496/497 , I plan to bring some tools out with me and do most of the work myself,Thats the plan anyway. Not sure if we are sleeping on the floor of our furnitureless appt or a hotel yet. Might even bring a blow up mattress for the first night.
Adrana, Very nice of you to offer your services to anyone that needs them. Sounds like that maltese blood comes from good stock.Really reinforces my faith in human nature to read your mail.Thanks

First Drinks on us..... Longilily
longilily

Postby simon and kate » Fri May 16, 2008 10:57 am

Hiya,

we are flying out from Cardiff on the 30th may for a week.

simon and kate
simon and kate

Previous

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB