Solicitor/Wills

Solicitor/Wills

Postby Sonia 36 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:46 pm

Hi. I have bought a studio in Block F1, Can anybody recommend a solicitor in Sunny Beach area please? I guess that I will need one to deal with the notary deed when I make the final payment?? And I also need to get a will drawn up as I understand that an English will cannot take care of foreign property and you need to make the will in the actual country you own the property. Has anyone else had a will drawn up in Bulgaria?
Thanks
Sonia
Sonia 36

Solicitor/Wills

Postby perrym » Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:51 pm

:) Hi
My wife & I are using a Lawyer from a company called Legal Independence, english speaking independent lawyers based in Bourgas who are arranging our Notary signing etc, we have just asked them if they can provide us with a will writing service, just waiting to hear back from them, I have been to their offices in Bourgas & so far they have provided good service,

Legal Independence
7-B Gurko Str, 4th floor
8000 Bourgas, Bulgaria
tel +359 56 859 444 - fax +359 56 824 244

e-mail legal-independence.com
perrym

Postby Sonia 36 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:10 pm

thanks very much.. I will drop them a line and see if they can help.. do you know how much they are charging for the notary service and are they arranging this to take place when the final instalment is due at the end of this year or are you doing it sooner?

Kind regards

Sonia
Sonia 36

Solicitor/Wills

Postby perrym » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:28 pm

:) Hi

With regard to prices you would have to contact them with details as to what you want, but we have paid for them to check details of our contract ie land ownership etc, at prelim contract stage then to sign contract on our behalf and attend our meeting with Notary, deal with payments etc, for this service it will cost us in total 1500 euros payable in 2 halves, (first & final stage),

I know of people who have payed less than this, but we have been satisfied with our service so far and feel this to be a fair sum to ensure I dont hit any legal problems sometime in future

Hope this helps
perrym

Solicitor/Wills

Postby perrym » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:32 pm

:roll:

Sorry forgot to mention that we are planning to go over and sign the Notary in August and will be making the final payment then, however the Lawyer can undertake these for you if you so wish
perrym

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB