Management company for off season

Re: Management company for off season

Postby Chez2 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:38 pm

J&K wrote:We had ourlocks changed but to be honest items still go 'missing'

What I meant was it would prevent previous owners or tenants having access to the apartment. You know its only the management team you use or FN that have a key.
Chez2

Postby J&K » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:46 pm

We had small items stolen when we first had our apartment and decided to get the locks changed because we had a Bulgarian company who supplied our furniture and also fitted the kitchen. They were given a key as requested by us from FN. You never know if they got a key cut ?? Anyway, its happened since the locks were changed so who knows who it is. Maintenance, cleaners.... who do you accuse ?? We have never rented it out.
My parents have an apartment and they have had items taken too.
Interesting to see if it has happened to others. The items are mainly insignificant so many perhaps wouldn't even realise.
We also photograph rooms, cupboards, wardrobes just before we leave.
Its a shame its not secure even with 24 hour security!
J&K

Postby Chez2 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:13 pm

J&K wrote:We had small items stolen when we first had our apartment and decided to get the locks changed because we had a Bulgarian company who supplied our furniture and also fitted the kitchen. They were given a key as requested by us from FN. You never know if they got a key cut ?? Anyway, its happened since the locks were changed so who knows who it is. Maintenance, cleaners.... who do you accuse ?? We have never rented it out.
My parents have an apartment and they have had items taken too.
Interesting to see if it has happened to others. The items are mainly insignificant so many perhaps wouldn't even realise.
We also photograph rooms, cupboards, wardrobes just before we leave.
Its a shame its not secure even with 24 hour security!

My bold - I think that's up to FN management to deal with if the apartment is rented out. We are going to email FN and mention it. We did rent our apartment out the first two years but not since. Its used by us for three or four holidays a season.
Chez2

Postby Linds » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:18 pm

Our daughter is currently renting an apartment from a guy we know on our complex (HFC). His son in law got the key from FN office for her and asked her to hand it back into them at the end of her stay. Last week when she was in the apartment a member of FN staff let herself in with a key. She said that she had come to check if the water was switched off but we find that hard to believe as FN were aware that the apartment was rented out. The key she had was just a single key not on a bunch so that leaves us wondering if the staff can get keys cut for their own use.
We changed our locks when we first furnished our apartment and FN don't have a key to ours and I know there are quite few people on our complex who have done the same.
Linds

Postby J&K » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:09 pm

It is certainly a worry. We always pack our outdoor furniture away in the living room when we leave and a couple of years ago on arrival we found our fold up chairs out and spread around the t.v like someone had sat watching our t.v and an old disposable coffee cup in the bathroom. My parents arrived this year and found cleaners smoking in there apartment and ash all over the coffee table.
J&K

Postby Dylan1916 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:49 pm

not good at all. ill change and take the key myself I think
Dylan1916

Postby J&K » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:50 pm

Lets hope FN have read our comments and put a stop to the theft. If I feel I can't trust them I won't be using their services again.
I'm surprised they think its worth risking their jobs for ??
J&K

Postby Dylan1916 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:11 pm

we have never had anything touched in all the years we have been going to nessebar fort club. We have 3 apartments between us, and also have rented. never has anything ever been taken.
Dylan1916

Postby Chez2 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:14 pm

Dylan1916 wrote:we have never had anything touched in all the years we have been going to nessebar fort club. We have 3 apartments between us, and also have rented. never has anything ever been taken.

If you rent then you won't leave personal stuff out in the apartment will you? My husbands aftershave cost £40 and it was a new bottle.
Chez2

Postby jon480 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:38 am

Take photos of every thing if fort Knox don't have a key they can't check for leaks sect. They do go in the apts to take fly doors off and take. Boilers out in the two bedroom apt.s. we lock remote. In the safe. And put furniture on the beds. Bed play them at their own game. Never had anything go missing. It.s. not that bad Dylan !!! Bet you are sorry you asked. !! You will enjoy it there.
nessabar fort beach
jon480

Postby J&K » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:15 am

Let me assure you, apart from the problems mentioned we always enjoy our holidays in Bulgaria and love our apartment. The gardens and roses especially around our resort are beautiful and we love the pool areas and our local beach. We have never regretted buying the apartment if fact its one of the best decisions we ever made. Enjoy! And happy holidaying 8)
J&K

Postby Chez2 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:39 am

We love our apartment too. It was just soured a bit when we found the aftershave and lighter missing early this season. Why annoy someone by taking a cheap disposable lighter? We have it to light citronella candles on our patio table. We don't smoke so really noticed it had been taken.

We leave FN a key as they do check for leaks etc. Several years ago there was a leak from several floors above. Our apartment had been cleaned and the floor replaced in the bedroom and lounge without us even knowing about it. We used to rent it out then so it could have caused us a major problem if the management company had a key but FN didn't.

At the end of season 2015, if I remember correctly, FN came in and replaced the seals around the shower cubicles. This was very much appreciated so on balance we are happy they have a key.
Chez2

Postby Dylan1916 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:10 am

WE never had anything taken, hope it stays that was, In my opinion fortnoks are very trust worthy. I have always had good experiences when dealing with them so im not worried at all.
Dylan1916

Previous

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB