Holiday 2016

Holiday 2016

Postby ginger222 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:12 pm

I guess most people are back home and back to our lovely changeable weather. What I want to know is who has already booked up for next year (2016). I myself have booked up both breaks June and then later one in August. Can't believe the prices, would have liked to go end of May beginning of June bit it was too expensive, The latter break was expensive but it was either that or nothing. I think they will only ever keep going up in price.I really hope that Bulgaria never adopts the Euro currency or resort prices will rise as well and make the holidays far to dear.
A big cheer for the Leva yeah :D :D :D
ginger222

Re: Holiday 2016

Postby bulgariagetaway » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:31 pm

We go into Balkan flights and pick the cheapest closest to our holiday times works out very good last cost in July was £168 return each from Manchester hope this helps.
bulgariagetaway

Postby jon480 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:31 am

Hi ginger. We haven't. Booked yet. Good news for any owners. From. South. Wales Thomas cook. Have put flights on. From cwl. Instead of bristol. Do any amount of weeks. Bit pricy at the moment. But keep looking. Looking forward to next year. Still raining. Here
nessabar fort beach
jon480

Postby Chez2 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:35 pm

We have book two flights. We always seem to have paid around £250 per person for our flights. There are cheaper ones available if you can be flexible about the weeks you travel. Mid week flights are often quite a bit cheaper than weekend flights. We have found that flights for August next year are expensive but have booked anyway as we holiday when our business is quiet. Departure dates, times and reliability of them once you have booked are important to us as well as price. We have been using Thomas Cook instead of Balkan due to flight times and consolidating flights but are trying Balkan again in August from Doncaster as its just down the road from us.
Chez2

Postby ginger222 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:58 pm

Hi all,
its good to know some people can get bargain flights but we never can from Newcastle, even thought about going from other airports but by the time added in travel diesel and airport parking we don't think its any cheaper or worth the extra travel time. I'm open to suggestions if anyone knows better, we are flexible on our dates but haven't found any bargains :)
ginger222

Postby Chez2 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:30 am

ginger222 wrote:Hi all,
its good to know some people can get bargain flights but we never can from Newcastle, even thought about going from other airports but by the time added in travel diesel and airport parking we don't think its any cheaper or worth the extra travel time. I'm open to suggestions if anyone knows better, we are flexible on our dates but haven't found any bargains :)

What time of year do you travel to Bourgas? How many days between outward and inward flights?

Just had a quick look......a lot of flights seem to be more expensive for 2016.
Chez2

Postby ginger222 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:06 pm

Hi
We usually end off on the 9.40 p.m flight from Newcastle with Thomas Cook it doesn't get in till about 4.00 a.m. with the time difference. we hate that flight but it is cheapest to get. we normally go to Sunny Beach for 3-4 weeks twice a year in June and late August The flight home is just as bad leaving at !.30 a.m in morning getting to Newcastle at 6 a.m :( :( :(
ginger222

Postby Chez2 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:21 pm

ginger222 wrote:Hi
We usually end off on the 9.40 p.m flight from Newcastle with Thomas Cook it doesn't get in till about 4.00 a.m. with the time difference. we hate that flight but it is cheapest to get. we normally go to Sunny Beach for 3-4 weeks twice a year in June and late August The flight home is just as bad leaving at !.30 a.m in morning getting to Newcastle at 6 a.m :( :( :(

We have usually flown via Balkan airways from East Midlands but occasionally Doncaster in the early days. We flew from East Mids so we could take holidays for ten days. We started to try Thomas Cook last year and used them twice this year. For us flight times are just as important so we don't always just pick the cheapest flight. We have had some really bad taxis so drove ourselves to Manchester and stayed overnight at the Radisson Blu. Its might seem expensive but two weeks parking was included. We could check our suitcases in the night before so could get up a bit later and avoid the early morning queue to check in our cases. This made the early morning flight so much more easier and we get into resort to enjoy most of the day. The return flight was mid day so ideal for us.

The flight times were changed for next year but have been changed back again. We have booked the Manchester flight for early in the year but are trying the Doncsetr flight for later in the year. We are close to Doncaster airport (we can see the planes come down to land) but are not too keen on the arrival time at Bourgas in the early hours. As its a Bulgarian airline, the holidaymakers go out on the flight that has just brought one lot home, Its the opposite way round to English flights, so the return flight time later afternoon isn't so bad.

I used to travel to the North East quite regularly from Sheffield, its quiet an easy run up and down the A1. Have a look at some of the other airports and consider staying overnight and parking the car as park of a package.

I used to drive around 200 miles a day so driving doesn't worry me. I have a customer close to Luton airport so I'm used to driving there but I haven't plucked up the courage to try Wizz air yet.
Chez2

Postby jon480 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:58 am

I thought it was bad flying out from wales but it seems u guys pay more. And have more of a problem getting flights. We need some low cost airlines to Burgas as it seems sunny beach is getting more popular. All the cheap flights go to Spain. Anyway as long as we all r there. Next year we will enjoy. J a. J
nessabar fort beach
jon480

Postby Mark C » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:32 pm

I'm going over in April, then again in August.
https://www.facebook.com/sunnybeachapartment/
Mark C

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB