BEWARE letting out your aparment

BEWARE letting out your aparment

Postby ginger222 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:46 am

people who wish to let out apartments need to know that an agent called Rahey is not good person to use.
He has ripped off a dear friend Cindy Davidson for about 7 weeks rental, she did manage to get 200 levas out of him before he scarpered but that will only cover cost of electric and water for the used weeks. So unless he gets a conscience and pays her what is owed please give him a wide berth :shock: :shock: :shock:
ginger222

Re: BEWARE letting out your aparment

Postby Chez2 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:13 pm

So sorry to hear that. We don't rent out our apartment but when we did, we used to obtain a deposit to secure booking then payment in full six weeks prior to the stay. This also included a refundable deposit to cover getting keys back and any damage.
Chez2

Postby ginger222 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:59 pm

My friend had not been out to bulgaria for 2 years due to medical problems, she managed to come over for a week and thats when he gave her only 200 leva before doing a runner. SO BEWARE !!!!! This agent has according to my friend got good feedback on his website so just shows you cannot always trust feedback is genuine
ginger222

Postby jon480 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:45 pm

Thanks ginger for informing people so we can avoid using him.
nessabar fort beach
jon480

Postby Barry Aspden » Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:36 pm

Hi Ginger,
What is the website?
Barry Aspden

Postby ginger222 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:22 am

Hi Barry, Cindy got him on one stop property shop in Bourgas, I have searched that and looking down the searches that my computer brought up another lady said the same happened to her son, its on the trip advisers website.

Yes Jon so if yous 2 get fed up letting out yourselves dont use him.
ginger222

Postby Chez2 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:09 am

Are you using a company to obtain bookings for you or just hand over the keys and do the cleans? When we used to rent we used Holiday lettings . co . uk We used to get inquiries and bookings from various parts of the world but mainly British, Russian and French. We used to have the money paid direct to us from people booking the apartment. We then used a local company for key holding and cleaning. We were eventually let down buy both, their standards and reliability slipped. As I said, we don't let it out out now but Fort Noks have been doing some cleaning and laundry when we stay. Fort Noks are expensive but they have cleaned properly whereas most others just give the apartment a quick flick round.
Chez2

Postby dazza » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:22 pm

if renting your apartment out just inform the office they will hand out your keys and if you let them know the end date they will come round read metres and collect keys etc
dazza

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB