Does anyone know what is the realistic rental opportunity

Does anyone know what is the realistic rental opportunity

Postby cjj » Thu May 17, 2007 11:30 pm

I have 2 apartments in the B1 block and although I am pleased with my purchase, my confidence in getting good rental returns is not that high. I would be interested in anyones thoughts on this
cjj

Postby Kath Stirling » Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:54 am

No one seems to want to answer you on the subject of rentals cjj.

The rental market is still very low at the moment. The best way forward is to offer your apartment to family and friends, perhaps at a lower rate than you would normaly hope to achieve. this can be as good as advertising as they hopefully will do it for you.
Advertise on as many websites as possible, local company notice boards or maybe company websites if possible. Local newspapers and even free-ad publications. In fact anywhere posssible.

Your apartment is in a good position to attract golfers, not only for the proposed FN golf but the new golf course being constructed about 15mins back from Sunny beach. This could extend the season for rentals in the area.

Don't just sit back and think that rentals will come to you, you must work at it. Some owners do better than others for this reason.

Once we get the cheaper airlines coming in I am sure the rental market will improve.

Hope I have been of some help to you.
Kath / Keith

http://www.phoenixbulgaria.co.uk
phoenixuk@fsmail.net
00 359 885127212
00 359 889251747
Kath Stirling

Postby cjj » Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:57 pm

Kath, Thank you for your answer.

I was beginning to wonder if i had asked a wrong question

Your answer falls in line with my thoughts I will definitaly take your advice with pricing and advertising. Your info on the golf is news to me and is good news.

I am in it for the longer term and as you have stated getting rentals in the early days will take hard work.

Thanks
cjj

Postby mishka05 » Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:31 pm

Hi cjj, I too have bought on nessebar - block D7 and this is all new to me and I have the same worries RE the rental potential as the market seems to be flooded. However at the moment All I've been doing is talking to people at work collegues and clients and alot of people have shown an interest in using it next year, my partner has done the same at his work and already we have got 2 bookings for next summer just from word of mouth.
I am working on the premise that if I can get afew people in and they have a good experience they will tell their family members ect and fingers crossed this will have a snowball affect.
We are going out on a fact finding mission in sept and once I've gathered lots of photo's and info I will put together a small brochure myself to give to people at work ect. and if all this fails will have to resort to advertiseing on the internet.

good luck
mishka05

Postby cjj » Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:12 pm

mishka05 thanks for your input. Again I will take a leaf out of your book and start promoting my places for next summer.
cjj

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB