Electric Bill

Electric Bill

Postby Mark C » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:44 pm

FN:

Ok, I’m not really after a response to this but as it’s a bit quiet on the NFC section I thought I’d give you some light reading. Feel free to respond if you want to!

The following are emails sent today between myself and FN.

We would like to kindly remind you that you have unpaid bills for electricity for August. The total amount is 50.26=20 euro. You can make payment online at our website http://payment.fortnoks.org Your REF ID is ----- You have to write the amount in BGN: 100.52levs.

When you paid the = electricity and water on August 17th you did not ask the person on duty to take your readings. So the electricity is paid untill the end of = July. Last readings from the end of July are:
Day - 2969 = kw
Night - 1379 = kw

New readings for = August=20 are:
Day - 3347 = kw
Night - 1426 = kw

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.

ME:

When I paid the Bills, I gave him the water reading and told him I want to also pay the electric! He looked on the computer and told me the full amount. I am not happy that this has happened!!

FN:

The water is put in the bill, but to pay the electricity you have to ask him to take the readings. We do it every last date of the month. The readings for electricity are taken on 31st of August.

ME:

I did ask him for both. If we rent the apt out to somebody, then when they leave I would expect them to pay the FULL bill and not have to pay some myself.

FN:

I am sorry Mark, but when you rent the appartment yourself the responsibility for paying the bills is of the owner. When the apartments are renting by Fort Noks then we take care for paying of bills.

ME:

I have been thinking about that amount for the electric, and to be honest it is almost impossible to be that amount. You are saying that it's 100lev for only 17 days! As we all know the UK is much more expensive and I do not even pay that much for a full month! There has to be a mistake.

FN:

Hi,

There is no mistake.

The last readings are:

Day - 3347 kw
Night - 1426 kw

Your last payment is:

Day - 2969 kw
Night - 1379 kw

Difference for payment:

Day - 378 kw x 0.1238 euro/kw=46.80 euro
Night - 47 kw x 0.0737 euro/kw=3.46 euro

Total: 50.26 euro

ME:

Ok, I'll keep a record of those figures as I have with the water. Like I said I don't even spend that much in the UK, and there are 4 of us in a 3 bed roomed house. .. Confused as to how that's possible.

----------------------------

There you have it.
https://www.facebook.com/sunnybeachapartment/
Mark C

Re: Electric Bill

Postby sean » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:49 am

Hi Mark, did you have aircon units working,they can chew up alot of electric if not running correctly a faulty unit can easily do 25bgn a week,,,
If you require them servicing before next season then please don,t hesitate in contacting us so we can book you in.
Regards
Sean
sean

Postby ginger222 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:29 pm

Mark. That does seem excessive, we were out for 4 weeks and only paid 46 levas all told for water and electric, I must admit we did not use the air con much, but we did use lots of water for showers and washing machine. Did you not get a receipt? if you kept it, it should show what you have paid for. Otherwise I don't think there is much you can do without receipts.Lesson to be learned I think :( :(
Last edited by ginger222 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ginger222

Postby Mark C » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:52 pm

I have kept the receipt but it's not very clear. What we was doing every night before we went to sleep was setting the timer on the Aircon's so they both came on for an hour during the night. Maybe that is what boosted it up. Also I was not very impressed that FN didn't charge me at the time when I told the bloke in reception that I wanted to pay everything in full.
Mark C

Postby ginger222 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:40 pm

Having checked my bill it has 3 things on, the first I believe is the water then the other 2 ammounts are day electric and night electric with thier prices on the right then the total ammount in Euros at the bottom and another bill with the total of the 3 prices in levas which is double the ammount of Euros eg. 23 Euros --- 46levas. as I said I only paid 46 levas for 4 weeks, making yours very high. I would not have thought the timer would use a lot of electricity. Hope you get it sorted best of luck :D
P.S I note Sean is not one to miss an opportunity offering to look at your air - con, Good for him. 10 out of 10 for effort
ginger222

Postby Mark C » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:16 pm

Thanks ginger222 - Yeah I thought that too bless him :wink:
Mark C

Postby sean » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:22 pm

Hi ginger and Mark,,over 40% OF AC UNITS ON NFC AND HFC ,when serviced did not have the required amount of gas, to be efficent on use!!!
The ones we checked and serviced in april/may the owners have seen their electricity bills reduced!!
But thankyou in noting my prompt reaction into saving you money
Regards
Sean
sean

Postby Mark C » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:34 pm

It was most appreciated Sean. How much is the service?
Mark C

Postby sean » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:53 am

Hi Mark and other owners, the cost of servicing is 20 pounds sterling per unit,this includes a full clean of filters and surrounding areas within the unit,
check the circuit board to make sure compatable with remote, check gas levels ( if only a small amount of gas is required,there will be no charge)
if the unit requires a large amount of gas this will be an additional cost.
It is also important health wise for the units to be cleaned,as most are full of dust and germs ,and when you switch on the unit ,what ever is in the filters you are going to share!! this more harmful to young children and the elderly ie; you sneeze,have a cold ,,these germs get circulated time and time again.
Hope this imformation is of use.
Regards
Sean
sean

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB