EXCELLENT STUDIO (sleeps 3 Adults) FOR SALE

EXCELLENT STUDIO (sleeps 3 Adults) FOR SALE

Postby Whiterose » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:59 pm

Due to extremely limited use I have reluctantly decided to privately sell my first floor apartment at Nessebar Fort Club.

The apartment is immaculate and therefore as new with quality furniture, and is fully and tastefully kitted out.

All the accounts are fully paid for until next year, and because the apartment has hardly been used much of the bedding
and other linen is unused and still in their original wrappers.

Other benefits include a built-in wardrobe and dressing table. The wardrobe has a lockable compartment for
valuables and also personal storage, which enables owners items to be safely left in the case of rentals.
There is a full pool view.

LAST BUT BY NO MEANS LEAST A NEW OWNER WOULD HAVE NO MAINTENANCE PAYMENTS TO MAKE TO FORT NOKS
FOR THE NEXT FIVE YEARS (until 2018) and as annual costs will only go one way this has to be a HUGE benefit.

For a quick sale the selling price is a fixed one at 20,000 Euros.

No curiousity enquiries only genuine ones please, in which case please PM me for further details or telephone number
to discuss. A trusted lawer can be recommended if this is required at a reasonable cost should you not have your own.
If interested I can arrange a viewing date later this month.

Whiterose
Whiterose

Re: EXCELLENT STUDIO (sleeps 3 Adults) FOR SALE

Postby Garyjs » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:58 am

Sounds very nice, any tips on how to fix maintenance charges until 2018 would be much appreciated

Thanks in advance
Gary
Garyjs

Postby Linda Lyons » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:03 pm

HI WHITEROSE,

JUST TO WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK IN SELLING YOUR APT.,WHEN YOU DO SELL,I'M SURE YOU'LL STILL TOUCH BASE ON THE FORUM,IF ONLY FOR ITS NONSENSE VALUE!! :) , SERIOUSLY THOUGH I WISH YOU THE VERY BEST.

LINDA :) :)
Linda Lyons

Postby Whiterose » Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:00 am

Thank you Linda for your kind words which are much appreciated.

ps: Don't let the negative comments get you down!

Whiterose
Whiterose

Postby Whiterose » Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:05 am

Thank you Gary.

Regarding your enquiry unfortunately I understand that Fort Noks have now withdrawn their offer of allowing you
to purchase the five years maintenance upfront.

best regards,
Whiterose
Whiterose

Postby Garyjs » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:39 pm

Lets hope they don't double again in the next 5 years
Garyjs

Postby Whiterose » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:48 pm

Gary lets hope not, but spiralling maintenance got the goat of some of the owners of Dreamville and they
eventually got so fed up (it doubled I was told since first buying) they got themselves organised and arranged for the mandatory
number of owners to attend the annual Board Meeting, subsequently voting the Dreamville lot out and themselves in to self manage the Complex.
This was the one just near Malados Supermarket, and then they outsourced their management to an independant management company to run,
and hey presto their management costs became considerably cheaper.
To do this though enough people have to speak with one voice, individual grumblings just will not work.

Best wishes Whiterose
Whiterose

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB