Water damage, Nessebar Fortclub F2-513

Water damage, Nessebar Fortclub F2-513

Postby patrick » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:23 pm

We have water damage to our kitchen, and bedroom floor, of our apartment.
The water is now going to the apartment below us, and marking their ceiling.
It is going on now, for nearly 3 years, without a proper repair. Staff were informed at that time.
Our wooden floors are destroyed.
We have being informed by our neighbours, that our balcony door has being left open for the past month, without our knowledge by staff members, (To dry it out)
Anyone else in NESSEBAR FORT CLUB have a similar problem with water damage.

Patrick F2-513
patrick

Re: Water damage, Nessebar Fortclub F2-513

Postby ginger222 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:33 pm

Just a thought why don't you get the office to claim through your insurance to have it put right, or if it's coming from another apartment, get your insurance to make a claim to thier insurance. I am sure the one's below you will make a claim against your insurance for damage. Or is the insurance not worth the paper it is written on and we pay 50 euros a year for. :?
ginger222

Re: Water damage, Nessebar Fortclub F2-513

Postby regrib » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:23 pm

Water damage for the last 3 years. But I have found the office to be helpful if you keep at them. When I am back in England I email them about once a week for updates. Always take pictures of damage and let them know that you have them. We have to have new floors in the back bedroom 2 years ago and again this year. They claim through the insurance and work is carried out during close season.

Hope this is helpful
regrib

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB