Anti Social Behaviour

Anti Social Behaviour

Postby Craven36 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:09 am

I read with interest several postings where people complain of smoking in the restaurant / pools and maniacle cycle riders using the complex as a velodrome, and being a non smoker and non cyclist, I have both smpathy and empathy with the postings, however no one seems to care about what I believe to be the worst anti social behaviour, and that is groups of people who have obviously had a good time in town, returning to the complex in the early hours, normally the worst for wear with drink, and instead of keeping moderately quiet, they decide to shout , scream and laugh loudly, bang doors when entering the buildings and worst of all decide to throw themselves in the pools. Either way myself and my young family are constantly awoken by this extremely selfish and inconsiderate behaviour.

Now dont get me wrong, groups of people are on holiday to enjoy hemselves, and good luck to them, and they are free to do whatever they like,within reason, providing it does not affect the well being of others. I have seen young guys, obviously out of their box on booze, slide down the chute in the main pool whilst sitting on a sun bed. Without doubt it is a recipe for disaster, and someone will get seriously injured or could even die. Booze and swimming do not make good bed fellows. The security is non existent, and the elderly guys are not up to the job of trying to remonstrate with rowdy crowds, and why should they ? If I dare to ask them to be a bit more considerate, I am often spoken to in a threatening and intimidating way, more often than not, in a Eastern European or broad brogue accent.

Some of the postings are saying that they are, and could, loose rentals because of the smoking and cyclists. What about the long term resident / owners who dont rent out but are subject to anti social behaviour by visitors who rent and are only over for a couple of weeks and couldnt give a toss? Could I make a suggestion that those owners who do rent out leave a note in their apartments for their clients, asking them to be considerate when entering the complex late at night and to think of others so that every one can enjoy the sun and all that our complexes has to offer ! And can I ask that Fort Noks trys to impose some form of rule / security, or at the very least, place some signs up and make vistors aware of their responsibilities.
Craven36

Re: Anti Social Behaviour

Postby mandy » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:42 pm

Hi Craven36
I must totally agree with your comment and with the rest of them about the smoking, I am a smoker myself and would never think of smoking next to people that are eating I always leave the restaurant to have a smoke, but your comment is so true about Anti Social Behaviour , I have an apartment and a studio on the complex and there is someone that rents the studio out that's between my two and its been two summers now that the owner has rented out to someone that's working in sunny beach, He leaves late afternoon to work and comes in very early hours in the morning and fights with the girlfriend or who ever he brings back which the noise is unreal, they wake us up every time even our small gran children have been woken , They end up making up and sleeping until late after noon Just in time to go back to work and start again. The other summer someone had there uncles studio and they went out for a night and he lost his girlfriend down in sunny beach but thought she had came back to complex and he bang and bang the door and kept shouting her name , This was three a clock in the morning and he even woke the two year old up, in the end I had to go out to him and say she's not back yet but this still did not stop him, The next day he didn't even look at me and it was as if nothing had happen, So for all you owners that rent out please bear in mind who you are renting out to and also leave a note in apartment about the noise , I could name and shame these studios but I won't . I am going across on the 5th for ten days and if this happens again I will report to office and on forum. Sorry I've went on a bit but I do agree with Craven.
mandy

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB