cycles on complex

cycles on complex

Postby blusta » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:49 pm

I have just returned from a lovely stay at complex but was very dissapionted to find the number of people riding cycles on the complex as its stated on all entrances that it is forbiden,walking round the ground one night i counted 16 people on cycles and very nearly was injured by a young lad riding like a maniac.also there was a lady who was riding round and round the perimiter to keep fit.so come on parents and fort noks lets abide by the rules and make our complex a safer place.i was also told of a young person falling off and into a pool at 9pm one night.would love to hear other peoples thoughts on this matter
blusta

Re: cycles on complex

Postby Annie » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:21 pm

I found the exact same and was nearly run over coming out of my apartment block...My dog has more manners than some of these people and children so maybe I'll bring her over next year for her holidays, THEN we'd see folk react !! another thing that really annoyed me was bigger kids screaming ALL THE TIME in the pool Yes they are entitled to have fun but continuos screaming and the parents trying to talk over them...SERIOUSLY people rare your kids to respect other folk are entitled to enjoy their treasured 2 weeks too.
Annie

Postby blusta » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:17 pm

hi thanx for post annie,cant believe more people havent commented as when i was there everyone was talking about it,also just had a tel conversation with a couple who rented mt appartment last week who said the loved it but the cycles on a night put them off walking round the complex so wont be going back next year,cheers cyclist for costing me a rental,cant you all read the rules
blusta

Postby barneswallis » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:31 pm

Hello i dont normally post but feel like i have to agree, i honestly felt like i was taking my life in my own hands when pushing my daughter round the complex in her wheelchair on a evening,And im sorry but i shouldnt have to feel like that on the only two weeks holiday that we get.please get something sorted fort noks before iam forced to sell to yet another Russian buyer,it is posted on all entrances no cycles so why do you allow it especially when there are cctv cameras every were so surely you can see who the culprits are,my only regret is i never reported my incident with a certain cyclist whilst i was ther,
barneswallis

Postby Garyjs » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:21 pm

Sat on my balcony tonight watching packs of foreign kids cycling around the paths & all over the grass, one bloke cycles around with a kid on the back, & a dog in the front basket lol some of the kids ride within an inch of the pool side
Garyjs

Postby blusta » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:17 pm

Well just had feed back off a rentall they loved bulgaria,but next year its a hotel for them as they were disapionted with the smoking in bar and low and behold the cycles on the complex making them feel unsafe on a evening,comon fort noks sort this out please once and for all,its hard enough getting these rentells without you not enforcing the rules
blusta

Postby romanmroz » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:09 am

All the notices about NOT cycling on the our complex are totally ignored. There is no one to tell anybody cycling NOT to do so. Cyclist come through the main gates on their bikes and even security don't say anything to them so what chance have we !!!! Russian children and their parents are the main culprits having seen it for myself when they arrive to play football. If their parents ignore the notices and cycle themselves we can't expect any differet from them. They seem to have their rule and thats it. Any comments from Fort Noks would be greatly appreciated.
romanmroz

Postby Linda Lyons » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:23 pm

ADMIN,

THIS JUST CANNOT BE IGNORED BY YOU ANY LONGER,IF I, OR ANYBODY ELSE WERE TO SUSTAIN AN INJURY,WHICH COULD BE POTENTIALLY SERIOUS,WHO WOULD BE HELD RESPONSIBLE :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

I KNOW WHO I'LL BE LAYING THE RESPONSIBILITY ON,SO FN'S IT WOULD BE VERY ADVISABLE TO GIVE THIS MATTER VERY SERIOUS THOUGHT AND MORE IMPORTANTLY ACTION,ASAP,AS IN YESTERDAY, PREFERABLY. :x
Linda Lyons

Postby Whiterose » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:57 pm

To ADMIN

I am sure you realise the other posters have a valid point regarding illegal cycling within the complex. This complex is
promoted as 'family friendly' and kids tearing around the place on bikes is not conjusive to anyones safety, young or old alike.
It's bad enough us having to negotiate the heavy traffic whizzing past on the road outside the complex without having to worry about
being knocked down by a cyclist from WITHIN!! Is Fort Noks covered on THEIR Public Liability insurance should a serious
accident happen to someone caused by the ILLEGAL use of cycles within the complex because a victim of such would be well within
their rights to submit a claim for compensation to the COMPANY. Should this practise be allowed to continue I think it is not a
case of if, but when, so Fort Noks don't say that you have not been warned. Please therefore take action before someone is seriously hurt.
With this in mind I respectfully request that all fellow owners who are in agreement with Romanmroz, Linda and co, as well as myself, come onto
this website to post their own comments. Thanks folks.

ps: Apart from the people that bring their own cycles where are these kids getting their hire cycles from?? Someone is obviously coining in
a lot of Levs from supplying these.... I hardly think that kids from the UK/Ireland will be bringing along their own bikes to Bulgaria do you?

Living in the hope of some POSITIVE action, so thank you in advance.

Kind regards
Whiterose
Whiterose

Postby Linda Lyons » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:50 pm

HI WHITEROSE,

COULDN'T AGREE WITH YOU MORE,WELL SAID,A HOLIDAY IS SUPPOSED TO BE A RELAXING EXPERIENCE AND AS YOU QUITE RIGHTLY POINTED OUT ITS BAD ENOUGH TO BE UNNERVED TRYING TO CROSS THE ROAD, THEN HAVE TO BE ON YOUR GUARD WITHIN THE COMPLEX.

ACCIDENTS HAVE HAPPENED BEFORE,WHEN ACTION WASN'T TAKEN IN TIME!!!

FELLOW OWNERS,YE'RE NOT BEING THE "GOOD GUYS" OR DOING YOURSELVES OR ANYONE ELSE ANY FAVOURS BY NOT EXPRESSING YOUR VIEWS ON HERE,WE ALL KNOW, EVERY RIGHT THINKING PERSON FEELS THE SAME,NO ONE IS BEING A SPOIL SPORT,ITS JUST BASIC SAFETY,WE WANT, THAT IS AFTER ALL, OUR ENTITLEMENT I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT!!!.
Last edited by Linda Lyons on Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Linda Lyons

Postby Courtney2009 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:09 pm

In total agreement with all comments to date, its sad that the management company propose a one rule for one and another rule for others, which seems to apply to most things not just cyclists. There was an elderly lady knocked over by a cyclist earlier in the season and I do think it is only time before somebody gets seriously hurt,
Courtney2009

Postby ginger222 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:24 pm

Can't say I have had any near escapes, but I don't want any either, It would be good if management could enforce their rules. I have seen a lot of child cyclist riding around, also 1 or 2 grown- ups. so if they don't set an example we cannot expect kids to. It would be very different in England.
I would also like to complain about the complex gates being wedged open by a large stone allowing anyone to walk through, may as well throw out our security cards!! :( :( :(
ginger222

Postby Marcus » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:57 pm

Totally agree with previous posts, why have rules in place and not enforce them, cyclist and the gate being left open annoy me too. Surely the security should be enforcing these things.....admin please comment.
Marcus

Postby Mark C » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:08 pm

We have just got back from Bulgaria NFC, and we were there for 3 weeks, and within that whole time the gate was only locked once!
Last edited by Mark C on Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
https://www.facebook.com/sunnybeachapartment/
Mark C

Postby blusta » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:39 am

Well just back from another visit and nothing has changed still lots of cycles flying about and now there is more of them lying around and chained up,the complex is starting to look more and more like a gypsy site,FOR GODS SAKE FORT NOKS GET THIS SORTED,
blusta

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB