Postby dazza » Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:52 pm

Anyone have any advice ???
dazza

Re: selling my apartment

Postby Garyjs » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:42 am

Yes

Don't sell in a buyers market :D

I BET YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND BEFORE THE 3rd OF AUGUST :D
Last edited by Garyjs on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Garyjs

Postby dazza » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:52 pm

NOW THAT ASIDE anyone have any INFO
dazza

Postby dee99 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:55 am

Market very depressed. Ours has been for sale for 12 months and the
top offer was not far from half of the original purchase price although it is now
furnished with a fully equiped kitchen.
dee99

Postby Linda Lyons » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:49 pm

HI DAZZA,

THE IMPRESSION I GET FROM YOUR POST ,IS THAT YOU WISH TO SELL NOW!,REGARDLESS OF THE ECONOMIC CLIMATE,WHICH I'M SURE YOUR FULLY AWARE OF,THE ONLY CONSTRUCTIVE ADVICE I CAN OFFER YOU,IS MABEY TO THINK ABOUT HAVING A LIMITED NUMBERS DRAW,SAY 100 PARTICAPANTS AT €500,OR A DIFFERENT RATIO OF 200 AT €250,NOT QUITE SURE OF THE LEGALITIES OF THIS PROCEDURE,PROBLEY A MINE FIELD!! OR ALTERNATIVELY YOU COULD TRY ONE OF THOSE PUBLIC AUCTIONS, WHERE PROPERTIES OFTEN SURPASS THEIR RESERVE PRICE,JUST A THOUGHT,HOPE ITS OF SOME HELP :)
Linda Lyons

Postby dee99 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:05 pm

Thanks for your response Linda. We would like to sell now but do appreciate that the market is
likely to be depressed for the foreseeable future. We put the feelers out to one or two people just
to test the water and fully understand the low state of the market but were still a bit shocked at the rip off
prices we have been offered. So will hang in there for the time being. Regards
dee99

Postby Linda Lyons » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:49 am

HI DEE99,

HOPE YOU HAVEN'T TO HANG IN THERE TOO LONG! UNFORTUNATELY,THERE IS ALWAYS PEOPLE OUT THERE, ONLY TOO READY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF A SITUATION, WHICH IN TURN CAUSES FURTHER DECLINE,ONLY POSITIVE ASPECT AT THIS STAGE,IS WHEN THE BOTTOM HAS BEEN REACHED, THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO GO,HOPE YOU WILL SEE SIGNS OF THAT SOON! :)
Linda Lyons

Postby bulgariagetaway » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:33 am

Hi just to say at present best to try and rent your apartment rather than sell that way what you make in rental will hopefully cover your bills for the season. Have just read that new 1 bed apartments in sunny beach selling for 12000 euro so no hope of selling resales at a profit now. Russians have depressed the resale market as some agents are selling to them at very low prices as the owners are in debt and need to sell or lose the property altogether. I am sure the agents know who they are as they are English and should be looking after their own not making a fast buck shame on you. They think because they are English that people should trust them to get the best deal instead they are only looking out for them selves make a few quid sod the rest so be very careful who you approach as they are not your best friends.
bulgariagetaway

Postby Barry Aspden » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:18 am

Hi Brian,
Spot on................ See you in May for a few beers.
Barry
Barry Aspden

Postby brunkie » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:21 pm

Hi

Bulgariagetaway what are the names of the 1 bed apartments in Sunny Beach selling for 12000 euro?
brunkie

Postby dazza » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:14 am

Thanks everyone for all your replies im not desperate to sell its just ive hardly used in the last 2 years maybe i will hang on a bit longer and try rent out a bit more
dazza

Postby Courtney2009 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:06 am

Yes I agree with Bulgariagetaway, when estate agents add their commission onto the asking price (10%+), they are forcing prices down and therefore keeping the market depressed, the first question they ask is "What is the lowest price you will accept?" This is so they can then calculate how many thousands of euros they can earn from the sale on top of that price. Sure sometimes that commission is split with a Russian agent which again depresses the market further.

Why dont they adopt the British way of selling property and land and stop being so greedy, this would at least encourage the property market in BG and not keep surpressing it. I always thought a business should be based on a long term basis, but it looks like they are all after short term gains!
Courtney2009

Postby Whiterose » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:27 pm

Bulgariagetaway,

You are so right with your comments regarding some agents that are taking unfair advantage of owners who for whatever their
reason feel they have no alternative but to sell their Bulgarian holiday home, and yes, these pests very often are indeed English. So seller
beware, just because they are English they are not always your friend They refer to such sellers as 'distressed sellers' and Courtney 2009
you are correct that the first question they ask is 'how low will you go' How low are they, because unless you agree with their suggested
crazy peanuts of a price they are not interested in you. These agents are contributing to driving the market down and should be ashamed.
All they are interested in as a quick and easy sale which in turn generates for them some very easy commission. One of these guys has
acquired for himself a nice little property portfolio on the back of this, mentioning no names. He expects you to sell cut price
and then sometimes also onwards sells making quite a tidy little profit. No names mentioned but these guys know who they are.

Whiterose
Whiterose

Postby Barry Aspden » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:52 am

Hi,
At the very least anyone selling should have their own independent solicitor to represent their interests only. If the sales agent suggests using a solicitor they recommend then walk away.
Barry
Barry Aspden

Postby dazza » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:16 am

changed my mind anyhow will keep it for a few years yet
dazza

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB