Masterhaus

Masterhaus

Postby Mark C » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:13 pm

I have seen in a couple of post about Masterhaus being a good place to go for certain items. Can anyone tell me of I can purchase the following items at Masterhaus and if not where can I get the items. And the even more important question, will they be cheaper than in the UK. We was going to buy some of the items here and bring them over, but the Linen is working out quite expensive in the UK:

Linen
Kitchen accessories
Armchair come guest bed

We are also thinking about a couple of Sun beds, and have been told that there's a place just down the road from NFC, and not sure how much. We have found a in Varna that sell them for 35 Euros, and they deliver. Any ideas on this one?
https://www.facebook.com/sunnybeachapartment/
Mark C

Re: Masterhaus

Postby Garyjs » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:13 am

Having spent a spent several hundred pounds in Masterhaus in one shopping trip, (it was a 20% off day) I was not impressed when I returned to the store to inform them that 1 of the 3 glass lampshades in a the box (worth next to nothing on it's own) was broken, to be told, if I wanted to replace it, I would have to buy the lamp again which was around £60

It was also a 20% off day, when I did the maths I got 0% off, but was assured they were right & I was wrong, my English taxi driver argued on my behalf, & was as disgusted by how they treat customers as I was

I won’t be going there again, if you do, check nothing is broken before you pay, because they will not exchange it, we now have a lounge light with 3 bulbs but only 2 light shades
Last edited by Garyjs on Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Garyjs

Postby Mark C » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:21 am

Oh dear, that doesn't sound good! Thanks for the heads up!
Mark C

Postby Charlie&Elaine » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:28 pm

Hi Mark, We have always (over many years)(even have a discount card) found the service in Masterhaus very good, always very good, they are very helpfull. All boxed items are unpacked and checked before leaving the premises, electrical items are plugged in and tested. They have a web site, www.masterhaus. bg There is also a reasonable furniture shop just along the road, and also the Lidl Store, so you can cover quite a bit in a small area. On the way into Pomorie on the left there is another reasonable furniture shop. The Metro (same company as Macro)in Bourgas is not bad for household items (Take your passports with you). Technomart (they have a web site also), and the new shopping center containing Carrafour is close nearby. Hope this helps.
Charlie & Elaine
Charlie & Elaine
Charlie&Elaine

Postby Mark C » Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:29 pm

Right, thank you. Well we certainly will check everything before we leave. :)
Mark C

Postby brenlu » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:59 am

Masterhaus have a good selection of linen and household goods at considerably less than would pay in this part of the world. If you are planning to put up shelves or that sort of thing tools even electr ic ones can be got a lot cheaper than at home, so it's not worth the hassle of trying to get through airport security or paying extra for overweight baggage.
There's ahuge variety of furniture shops between Sunny Beach and Bourgas so no problem getting sofa beds in the area and delivery is usually next day at the arranged time- only be prepared to have to bring items from either Complex gate or at least from door of Apt. Block, there's usually a large wheely trolley near Security hut that at least gets you from Gate to your Apt. block-after that a bit of ingenuity may be required.
brenlu

Postby Mark C » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:46 am

That great to know. Thanks.. We're at the top of a block as well. That'll be fun!
Mark C

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB