Progress Trip

Progress Trip

Postby Colin & Sue » Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:32 pm

Am travelling to Sunny Beach for two weeks in early June to both have a short holiday and to review the progress of my apartment, take measurements, appoint kitchen fitter etc. If anyone is interested will take photos of the progress of the complex and post on this forum.If anyone has any specific questions relating to the progress of the complex or apartments I will try and see if I can get the answers whilst we are there and also post. Just a thought !!
Colin
Colin & Sue

Postby SpudHead » Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:54 pm

yeah, that would be good

could you take photos of block F3 and B2 please

thanks

Spud
SpudHead

Postby Colin & Sue » Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:21 pm

Spud

No problems , will take photos and post them

Colin
Colin & Sue

Postby hood » Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:28 pm

Colin,

Any chance you could get any pics of block F2, would be much appreciated..

Cheers

hood
hood

Postby SpudHead » Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:45 pm

thanks colin.

have a nice trip
SpudHead

Postby Colin & Sue » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:35 am

Hood

Will do

Colin
Colin & Sue

Postby hood » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:27 am

Cheers Colin,

Enjoy your trip :D
hood

Postby alan » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:10 pm

B3 please colin & sue
many thanks
alan
alan

Postby Colin & Sue » Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:10 pm

Alan

Will do.

Colin
Colin & Sue

Postby mishka05 » Wed May 09, 2007 3:09 pm

Hi Colin

that would be great

Would you mind taking some photos of block D7 please?

many thanks
mishka05

Postby elita.c » Wed May 09, 2007 9:48 pm

Hi Colin & Sue, Im also on holiday early June to view the progress on block D2, I should be arriving 11th June, this is my first trip to Bulgaria so any pointers would be must appreicated and if anyone would like me to take photos or get more information for them let me know. :D
elita.c

Postby mishka05 » Wed May 09, 2007 9:59 pm

Hi Elita
I would appreciate some photo's of block D7, I have asked Colin for some, but would love some more, as it does'nt look like I'll be able to get out until sept, would also love to hear you opinion of the complex and the area of sunny beach as I have never been before and am really looking forward to going. Many thanks
mishka05

Postby leigh & andrea 1 » Thu May 10, 2007 5:29 pm

Hi everyone. Instead of posting the photos to everyone, why not put all the photos on the fn-owners website gallery for everyone to view?

Hope this helps! Leigh.
leigh & andrea 1

Postby Colin & Sue » Thu May 10, 2007 5:43 pm

Elita

We are travelling on 5th June and staying in Majestic Hotel Sunny Beach for two weeks. Main purpose of hols ( other than take the sun and have a few beers) is to appoint a kitchen fitter, check on the apartment, open up bank account etc etc. This is only our second time in Bulgaria, but if you want to get together for a beer or two and chew over the fat, you'd be more than welcome. Drop me an email and I'll give you my mobile to call me when your in Sunny Beach.

Leigh

Good idea with the photos. Will post on FN-Owners Forum.

Best Regards

Colin
Colin & Sue

Postby Colin & Sue » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:24 am

Hi guys

Am now in Sunny Beach and have visited the complex twice and taken several photos (both still and video). For those of you who asked for photos I will post them when I get back into Uk.
With regard to the progress, some blocks are far more advanced than others. For example the block in the far right north (havent got plan with me so cant give block number) is undergoing external redendering and has alreay two sides painted. Plaster boards are being fitted and the doors and windows are in. However at Nessebar Fort Golf Blocks D3 & D2 are only just up to second floor level. There are some foundations for pools (3 numbers I counted).

I'm not a builder but I would imagine that the majority of the building works will be completed around December and then the landscaping etc, so I guess we are talking April / May for occupancy. Howver this is just my opinion and hey I'm not a builder, maybe Fort Noks will complete earlier. As far as I'm concerned as long as they are ready for next spring / summer I'm happy.

Will be visiting this forum whilst over here so if any of you guys have questions I'll try and answer them. Other than that I'll be down the beach with a large Pina Colada as the weather is gorgeous (full sun, mid to high eightys)

Regards
Colin
Colin & Sue

Next

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB