Progress Trip

Postby alan » Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:15 am

hi colin & sue
hope you enjoy your hols glad the weather is good for you.looking forward to the pics would like to know how you have gone on opening a bank account and finding a kitchen fitter.also who are you buying your furniture from.
have a great time and roll on next year
alan
alan

Postby Colin & Sue » Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:11 am

Alan
Thanks for the posting. The weather is getting hotter and the beer cooler !!

With regard to your questions, Ive decided for the time being to park both opening an account and appointing a kitchen fitter. The reason we havent gone ahead with the kitchen is that our apartment probably wont be ready until back end of year so we'll wait till then. Also, there is a place in the UK (West Sussex and I think its called Bulgarina Furnishing that have some real neat stuff, plus you can deal with them in the Uk and also pay in the UK. Like most furniture companies, they will send a fitter to measure up your apartment, you tell them what your after and they will draw up a plan and 3D view for your review and approval. If OK you proceed. They have a showhouse open in Sunny Beach where you can have a looksee at their quality and we are planning to visit. They have a massive showroom in Sofia but a bit far to travel. Will keep you advised if you want.Have taken measurements of my apartment and sanity checked them against plans I drew up and I'm pleased to say they were fine.

Anyway enough posting ..... its Magarita time .....

Colin & Sue
Colin & Sue

Postby hood » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:52 pm

Hi colin and Sue,

How was your trip ? good I should imagine, Hows progress on your apartment..pleased ?

did you manage to get pics of the various blocks, every man and his dog ask for including myself.

Cheers

Hood

PS...do you still have to register with the police when you get there ?
hood

Postby Colin & Sue » Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:32 pm

Hi Hood

Thanks for your message. Apologies to you and all the others who asked for photos. I have the photos stored on PC but am having problems inserting Jpegs into body of text.

Can anyone assist in how to post including admin ??

If cant post, can email you individually so you can review progress on your respective blocks.

Let me know.

PS Did not have to register with police as only over there for a couple of weeks.

PSS Visited the Metro in Bourgas and got a good idea of what they offer and prices. Its easy to find if your driving hire car. Big selection of white goods / TV,s ./ cutlery / crockery / patio furniture etc all at good price. They show prices in large red letters which doesnt include 20% tax, so when budgeting make sure you look at the smaller black figures on the price tags. Anything else anyone want to know about Metro drop a posting.

Colin & Sue
Colin & Sue

Postby admin » Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:57 pm

Colin & Sue wrote:Hi Hood

Thanks for your message. Apologies to you and all the others who asked for photos. I have the photos stored on PC but am having problems inserting Jpegs into body of text.

Can anyone assist in how to post including admin ??

If cant post, can email you individually so you can review progress on your respective blocks.

Let me know.

PS Did not have to register with police as only over there for a couple of weeks.

PSS Visited the Metro in Bourgas and got a good idea of what they offer and prices. Its easy to find if your driving hire car. Big selection of white goods / TV,s ./ cutlery / crockery / patio furniture etc all at good price. They show prices in large red letters which doesnt include 20% tax, so when budgeting make sure you look at the smaller black figures on the price tags. Anything else anyone want to know about Metro drop a posting.

Colin & Sue

Dear Colin & Sue,

You can check here - faq.php , or just e-mail the photos to kalin@fortnoks.org, and I will post them for you.

Regards,
ADMIN
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:07 pm

Please find below some photos of Nessebar Fort Club, thanks to Colin & Sue!

Image - SECTION B3

Image - SECTION B3

Image - SECTION B3

Image - SECTION F3

Image - SECTION F3

Image - SECTION F3

Image - SECTION F2

Image - SECTION F2

Image - SECTION F2

Image - SECTION F2

Image - SECTION B2

Image - SECTION B2

Image - SECTION B2

Image - SECTION D7

Image - SECTION D7

Image - SECTION D7

Image - SECTION G5

Image - SECTION G5

Image - SECTION G5

REGARDS,
ADMIN
admin
Site Admin

Postby mishka05 » Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:26 pm

thankyou colin&sue for taking the photo's (block D7).
Thankyou admin for posting them . Julie.
mishka05

Postby Colin & Sue » Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:58 pm

Mishka

Your welcome, hope they are useful.

Would also like to say big thank you to Kalin at Admin for posting the pictures.

Colin & Sue
Colin & Sue

Postby hood » Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:32 pm

Colin & sue

Thanks for taking pics of F2..appreicated.

PS
got the email pics also.....cheers
hood

Previous

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB