What is open in sunny beach in February?

What is open in sunny beach in February?

Postby sarahsheffield » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:59 pm

I am going to my apartment in February. Does anyone know what's open in sunny beach?
sarahsheffield

Re: What is open in sunny beach in February?

Postby Dave » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:04 pm

Sarah , I have been in April and then it was extremely quite. The bars on the complexes will be closed however there are a few bars and restaurants open in Sunny Beach - Djannys is open all year round. Most of the supermarkets are all open all year round. hope that helps.
Dave

Postby bgordon88 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:29 pm

It is not worth going unlessyou want a lot of peace and quiet.
bgordon88

Postby sarahsheffield » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:01 pm

I think il give it a miss then. Thanks
sarahsheffield

Postby sean » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:50 pm

HI SARAH, YES SUNNY BEACH,ST VLAS, RAVDA NOT MUCH LIFE,,NEW NESSEBAR PLENTY OF BARS AND RESTAURANTS OPEN.MY RECCO BEING ,JUMP ON BUS TO BOURGAS CITY, ITS BUSY ALL YEAR ROUND PLUS VIBRANT, EVERYTHING OPEN ,TYPICAL CITY PLENTY OF THINGS TO DO AND PLACES TO SEE, NAMED THE BEST CITY TO BE IN BG LAST 2 YEARS,,TRY A WALK ROUND SEA GARDENS,PARK AT CENTRAL, MAIN HIGH STREET ,PLENTY OF OFF THE CUFF BOUTIQUES, AL FRESCO EATING ,COFFEES ETC, SHOPPING MALLS,,,,YOU WANT ADVENTURE? GET BUS TO SOZOPOL, A FEW PLACES OPEN ,BUT STUNNING WITHOUT LITTLE TOURISTY SHOPS OPEN, A FEW BARS ETC STILL OPEN.... THERE IS ALOT TO DO AND SEE BUT NOT ON DOORSTEP . SEAN
sean

Postby Charlie&Elaine » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:12 pm

We have just got back from NFC. Had a great time. The weather was lovely 28 and sunny in the afternoons (had a walk on the beach two days) but chilly mornings and evenings. It started raining when we left but that was to get us ready for the UK :( We like it out of season, its a different enjoyable experience. Have been in March as well and that was fine. It depends on what you like doing there's lot to explore as Sean has suggested. If you have an apartment why not use it as often as possible. :)
Charlie & Elaine
Charlie&Elaine

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB