bedroom furniture

bedroom furniture

Postby ann » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:56 pm

Hi I was wondering if anyone could tell me where to buy a bed online as the single bed in my apartment has broken and downstairs has told me its 150 euro to replace WITHOUT a mattress,Daylight robbery .Thanks in advance :roll:
ann

Re: bedroom furniture

Postby ptoner » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:30 pm

Hi

If you want to buy second hand beds with mattresses, I have two in NFC I am looking to get rid of.

They are in good condition and have storage drawers and space underneath. I probably have some pictures of them from when I bought them to give you an idea of quality (they are good quality wooden frames and decent mattresses)

I wish to buy a double bed instead.

If interested PM me otherwise maybe someone else out there can recommend online store for new beds...

cheers
Paddy
ptoner

Postby sean » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:08 am

HI PADDY I HAVE A CLIENT WISHING TO PURCHASE YOUR BEDS IF STILL AVAILABLE ,IF SO PLEASE CONTACT ME PLEASE ...SEAN AT SAW1SERVICE@HOTMAIL.COM OR CALL / TEXT ME ON 00359885846462 THANKS SEAN
sean

Postby ptoner » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:36 am

Hi Sean

I dropped you an email with a picture of the bed and details

Cheers
Paddy
ptoner

Postby Marto » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:50 am

ann wrote:Hi I was wondering if anyone could tell me where to buy a bed online as the single bed in my apartment has broken and downstairs has told me its 150 euro to replace WITHOUT a mattress,Daylight robbery .Thanks in advance :roll:

Hi Ann,
There are quite a few big furniture stores along the main road, from the airport towards your complex.
I wouldn't worry about it too much, until you are back out there, at least you will get the furniture that's right for you ,rather than from a picture on the Internet.
Marto
Marto

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB