price of internet

price of internet

Postby pauline » Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:16 pm

hi can anyone tell me the best way to go about using your own laptop in complex i.e use a dongle or pay nfc for wifi. and prices if anyone knows.
thanks
pauline
pauline

Re: price of internet

Postby Scouse John » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:56 pm

The office have a price list for Wi Fi & charge daily or weekly and will give you the log in code & password. I checked in Panorama a few weeks ago and it was either 10 levs or 10 euro per day.
Scouse John

Postby sleeps » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:05 pm

I paid 34Levs for wi fi last year on Panorama, and that was for 2 weeks
sleeps

Postby Garyjs » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:43 am

Thought I would see about going online from our apartment last night using the very handy NFC Wi Fi

Stood in the office at 8pm looking at the price list, 10 beers or an hour or two on the net hmm!

So hear I am on FREE wi fi provided by many of the hotels Bars & Restaurants in Sunny Beach

Now that we are al paying over 100% of the original maintenance fee, free wi fi would be a nice sweetener :D

Anyone agree?
Garyjs

Postby Annie » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:27 pm

I totally Agree Garyj people are going to town instead of sitting around the bar because of this I was over 3 weeks ago and ALL our group 10 of us did this most nights and you only go in to some bars and they come over immediately and put the wi-fi code on the table..Brilliant for keeping intouch with home. I did ask Ivan in the bar last year why he had stopped it and he said the office told him to it wasn't down to him. I wonder if he feels the same now that folk are not staying in the bar. :?: :?
Annie

Postby angela » Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:25 pm

Hi Gary yes I think your right the money we pay to Fortnoks per year free wi Fi should be included their prices they charge are a rip off for Internet .
Angela
angela

Postby Garyjs » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:27 am

Presently sitting bye the pool having a drink surfing the net using FREE Wi Fi with good speed, keeping in touch back home as I have been doing daily, sadly not on our complex

It's a shame the NFC Bar is missing out on such a useful tool, I think that someone is missing a trick, their loss.
Garyjs

Postby Linda Lyons » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:16 pm

HI ALL

I HAVE SPOKEN TO STAFF MEMBERS REGARDING THE INCREASE IN MAINTENANCE CHARGES, WITHOUT NOTIFICATION I MIGHT ADD,THEY SAID IT WAS DUE TO INFLATION!!!,WHEN I SUDJESTED THAT THEY SHOULD AT LEAST INCLUDE FREE WIFI,I WAS INFORMED THAT THERE WAS AMPLE IMPROVEMENTS ON THE COMPLEX GROUNDS TO JUSTIFY THIS INCREASE!!SO I AM GOING ELSEWHERE FOR THIS FACILITY WHICH IS RATHER A PAIN AS I NEED IT FOR MY WORK,I ENQUIRED AS TO THEM GIVING IT TO ME AS A GOODWILL GESTURE/MATTER OF PRINCIPLE SEEING AS I HAD BEEN STOOD UP AT THE AIRPORT BY STAN,BUT WAS INFORMED THAT STAN DOESN'T WORK FOR THEM EVEN THOUGH I HAD PHONED AND EMAILED SEVERAL TIMES BEFORE MY ARRIVAL AND WAS TOLD BY FN'S THAT IT WAS ALL IN ORDER.

MY REMOTES HAD ALSO BEEN REMOVED FROM MY APT WHEN I FINALLY GOT ONE I WAS INFORMED WHERE I COULD BUY BATTERIES WHICH I POINTED OUT WAS PART OF THEIR GUARANTEE, POSTED ON THIS FORUM ON DEC 5TH BY ADMIN, ON THE POST REGARDING THE REPAINT OF THE COMPLEX,HOW COULD ONE FORGET!!!

ITS A PITY AS ITWILL BE FN'S LOSS OF REVENUE IN THE END,ANYWAY PLENTY OF SUNSHINE TODAY SO THATS THE MAIN THING AT THE END OF THE DAY,PARDON THE PUN!! :D :D :D
Linda Lyons

Postby Frances » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:38 pm

Just home after 2an 1/2 great weeks on the complex had a wonderful time with lovely people an staff, how ever i did notice that the bar was very empty every night but had a great time, and looking forward to going back next month for another few weeks till then take care and have a wonderful holiday Frances
Frances

Postby Linda Lyons » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:38 pm

HI FRANCIS,

I THINK THE BAR BEING QUITE AT NIGHT IS BECAUSE PEOPLE NEED WIFI, OR MABEY NOT,MABEY ITS JUST MUSIC OR SOME OTHER FORM OF SHOWS ETC, ANYWAY, I THINK YOU ARE IRISH,SO MABEY WE:LL MEET IN THE BAR NEXT MONTH,LOOKING FORWARD TO IT AND IM STILL HERE,WHAT DOES THAT SAY!! :D :D :D
Linda Lyons

Postby mandy » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:45 pm

Good Day Linda
Hope your enjoying your Holiday and your behaving yourself .I will be back across on the 6th July for 10 Days and looking forward to it, George and I had a great time their last month and I think the place is looking good, Hope to see you this year, Mind and enjoy yourself and don't work to hard :roll: :?: :?:
Mandy
mandy

Postby Steve S » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:32 pm

Like many others who were in FN a couple of weeks ago, I went off site every night just to use the free wifi available all around sunny beach. Providing free wifi in the bar area would cost virtually nothing and people would sit around, having a drink while checking emails etc. This would result in higher takings and a more vibrant bar area. Maybe if enough people post similar message, FN might realise that this is a 'no brainer'. Not sure how the phrase 'A sprat to catch a mackerel' translates to Bulgarian :)
Steve S

Postby Garyjs » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:10 am

Steve S wrote:. Maybe if enough people post similar message, FN might realise that this is a 'no brainer'. Not sure how the phrase 'A sprat to catch a mackerel' translates to Bulgarian :)

Well said Steve, at the time of posting this message there have been over 2800 views of this thread, come on people, if you are reading this you know that you want free wi fi on the complex, or at least in the bar, if you can't chat about it on the Fort Noks Forum then there is no point in having one, if Fort Noks think that only a handful of people are interested, then guess what will change?

So come on, don't be shy, let Fort Noks know that you would sit around the bar having a meal or quite drink more often if it had Free Wi Fi like many hundreds of other locations in Sunny Beach.

Just to let people know that I am not a grumpy old git all of the time :D I would like to say how nice the complex is looking, the pools are really clean, & the gardens are well maintained, it's going to look smashing when all of the trees mature.
Garyjs

Postby adriano » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:58 pm

I totally agree with you all.... Fort Noks should know by now that this is quite stupid to lock internet access, knowing what they charge.
See you next month guys..
Adriano
adriano

Postby angela » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:13 pm

Hi FN should be supplying free internet everywhere in complex not just the bar area as come July it's hard enough to get a table at night for dinner never mind people just sitting there for free Internet , I think we pay enough in maintenance fees each year to cover the cost .
angela

Next

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB