Where can I purchase Sunbeds ?

Re: Where can I purchase Sunbeds ?

Postby Garyjs » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:15 pm

Zulla we purchased inflatable airbeds, there light, we can take them to the beach, & when it gets to the point where I can’t lie near the pool, I will lay on the pool.

I think it’s rude plonking your personal sunbed near the pool & leaving it there stopping others using that area, eventually it will be standing room only, & you could be the only person there, it would not surprise me if some owners are presently sitting in other countries whilst their sunbeds are enjoying the pool view.
Garyjs

Postby Linda Lyons » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:11 pm

Gary,

Don't worry,you haven't offended me in the least,this topic about sunbeds started out as that,but your post turned it into an issue regarding maintenance charges,and of course your entitled to your opInion as an apt. owner as am i.

I think people who are on a higher annual rate might have got the wrong impression and in turn FN'S!!! :lol: :lol:
Linda Lyons

Postby Garyjs » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:49 pm

Very nice to see that Fortnoks are supplying free sunbeds this year, having the pool surrounded by empty sunbeds, none of which you can use is a tad frustrating

I hope that all you people who leave your private sunbeds chained up in the best spots for the whole season, put them away when you leave Bulgaria

Thank You

Gary
Garyjs

Previous

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB