SHUTTLE BUS

Re: SHUTTLE BUS

Postby Whiterose » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:23 pm

Hi Andyjac

I was interested to read your post re the Airport Shuttle bus that actually collects you from the gate at NFC. In spite of staying at the complex for a number
of years now I have not heard of this service before so it is really handy to know. I do not suppose it runs at unsociable hours as quite often my flight arrival/
departures are, but nevertheless I would appreciate details of the website on which it can be booked. I usually book my transfer via ResortHoppa but
early in June when they should have turned up at an unearthly time of the morning I waited....and waited, and after a number of desperate calls to their emergency
no, each time being told it was on its way (but wasn't) I eventually just made my flight by a few minutes, pretty scary and a total nightmare. Apparently the
driver 'fell back asleep' !!!

ps: Sean's gone very quiet, I really miss his updates, has anyone any info on the reason why these have stopped?

best wishes,
Whiterose
Whiterose

Postby charlie » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:35 am

i think you will find sean is just very busy over the summer and his posts will probably start again at the end of the summer,
charlie

Postby Whiterose » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:06 am

Hi Charlie

Thanks for the info, can't say I blame him, business has to come first so no rest for the wicked then lol !!
I am sure that Sean's posts are appreciaated especially for owners that cannot get out there as often as they'd like.

Any news on the new building opposite NFC, they were working on it like mad when I was there earlier this year,
I was told it was to include a leisure centre, is it open yet, if so what is it like, ie pricewise, facilities etc?

best regards
Whiterose
Whiterose

Postby charlie » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:49 pm

hi whiterose if you mean next to the new hotel it is a bar belonging to the hotel were you pay for drinks not sure if the general public can go in but it was up and running last month when we were there
charlie

Postby ANDYJAC » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:04 pm

Hi Whiterose

Have sent you a PM with details of shuttle bus service.

Andyjac
ANDYJAC

Postby charlie » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:56 pm

hi andy what about me ???? i want the info aswell
charlie

Postby ANDYJAC » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:21 pm

Hi Charlie

Have sent you the link check your email inbox . Let us know if you haven't received email.

Andy & Jackie
ANDYJAC

Postby Whiterose » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:35 pm

Hi Charlie,

Thanks a lot for the info about the hotel and bar across the road. I will check the place out next time I am over
as its only a stones throw away (thats if they will let me in of course). Last year I went with my friend who wanted
to have a look around the hotel with a view to staying in it for a future holiday but the security were a right pair of
old grumps and wouldn't let us in. Their loss, she went on to book at Helena Sands, pricey I know, but well worth it she said.

best wishes,
Whiterose
Whiterose

Postby charlie » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:13 pm

hi andy nothing in my inbox mate
charlie

Postby angela » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:53 pm

Hi the bar next to the hotel is for hotel guest only it's for kids to play football or machine games just back yesterday we tried to get in for a look around but they would not let us.
angela

Postby angela » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:01 pm

Hi Whiterose just arrived home yesterday I used sunnybeach transfers also known as HHb transfer they charge 7euro per person per journey they have 8 seater mini buses they were waiting for us at airport with a board I would definetly use them again many people from NFC use them.
angela

Postby Whiterose » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:51 am

Thanks for the shuttlebus recommendation Angela, I will definately use them when I am next over to NFC.
Hope that you had a great holiday.

best regards
Whiterose
Whiterose

Previous

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB