Best price taxie and misssing person

Best price taxie and misssing person

Postby mandy » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:27 pm

Hi All
Can anyone tell me whats happened to a Chris Black ?? He was a English Taxie Driver and did a good price, Ive tryed to get intouch and i know am not the only one trying to get in touch with him, I did book him for May and he was putting my booking in his book in pencil waiting for me to confirm. I then recieved an email from him asking for help which i though was a scam .....I dont know if it was now. I know he has a family there and he is a manager of a complex with wife and child . He does not seem to be responding to my emails. Does anyone know whats happened to him ?????

I also need to re arrange another Taxie to pick me up in May from the airport to sunny beach return. So if anyone knows of a good price please let me know as time is getting on and i dont know if chrise (above) will turn up . HELP :)
mandy

Re: Best price taxie and misssing person

Postby Garyjs » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:05 am

Hi Mandy

Chris had his email account hacked, his new email address which I am sure he won't mind me posting, as he has posted it on facebook, is

chris11black@gmail.com
Garyjs

Re: Best price taxie and misssing person

Postby mandy » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:49 pm

Thanks Alot . I was abit worried about him and it was you that told me about his taxie service a while ago and have use him since,
Thanks again
Mandy
mandy

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB