DOG SHIT

DOG SHIT

Postby dazza » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:02 pm

its nice to be able to bring your dog with you but please dont forget the poo bags. whilst i was sitting there this woman put her dog on the grass by the pool let her dog shit then picked her little mutt up and kindly walked away leaving the dog mess for some poor kid by the pool to stand in ....... nice ?

admin CAN WE HAVE SOME NOTICES PUT UP AND ALSO CAN THEY WALK THERE DOGS ONLY IN CERTAIN AREAS ????
dazza

Re: DOG SHIT

Postby purkyuk » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:59 am

Fort Noks please BAN DOGS!!
purkyuk

Postby Garyjs » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:47 am

I am afraid that I would have followed her back to her apartment & thats were the offending item would have ended up

I followed a guy in Cleethorpes who's dog had left a nice pile outside my house, when he asked why I was following, & I told him that I wanted to know where to deliver his property, he came back & picked it up, he was not happy, but I was.
Garyjs

Postby ptoner » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:42 am

I had to go to the office yesterday evening and inform the manager that this was littered around the perimeter of the slide pool.

Don't know if it was dog or child but it was disgusting and could be a serious health risk

The mess was cleaned up quickly even though the guy in the office told me initially it would be dealt with in the morning!

Isn't it in our contracts that no pets are allowed on the complex?

If so why are they allowed?

Paddy
ptoner

Postby Andy&Kaz » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:05 pm

Your right - It is in the contract and it also stated that dogs are forbidden on the communal info board - on the wall as you go into each seperate apartment building.
I have no idea why Fortnoks do not clamp down on it - they could fine people seen with dogs on the complex - an extra money spinner for them.
Karen
Andy&Kaz

Postby o0_Enigma_0o » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:52 am

Pets should be banned... and so should the Bikes!!!!

I witnessed the dogs shitting around the pool area... and the mess was left.... I think the women was in A2A... 2nd floor if i remember right....

something needs to be done...
o0_Enigma_0o

Postby ptoner » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:19 am

Looks like pets are banned now!

Just been down the shop outside the complex and there is a new sign on the gates - NO DOGS ALLOWED

Good to see Fort Noks are now taking this seriously

I also witnessed a few weeks ago a dog owner in the complex allow her dog to foul on the paving / grass area.

Once she noticed someone seen this happen she picked up the mess with her hands and put in in one of the bins, however another time she left the foul mess on the grass when she thought noone was looking. She didn't even have bags out with her to collect the mess.

Lets hope this is the end of this problem now....

Paddy
ptoner

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB