Rubbish Internet Service at NFC / Holiday Club

Rubbish Internet Service at NFC / Holiday Club

Postby ptoner » Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:51 pm

The internet service offered at this complex is RUBBISH

Too expensive, too slow , always losing connection

I've met numerous people asking me why their laptops aren't picking up wifi , its because the internet service is broken.

Fort Knoxs Management PLEASE TAKE HEED AND GET RID OF THESE COW BOYS WHO YOU ARE MAKING US PAY LOADS OF MONEY FOR A BAD BAD SERVICE!!!!!!

Thanks to the guys in the NFC office for listening to me shout and complain several times each day that the internet is down.
I know its not their fault.

If their managers in Sofia are reading this... get your act together and stop this rip off.

Indeed its bloody ridiculous that people have to pay for wifi at all

Why is it bars and restaurants in town offer FREE WIFI and we are forced to pay for a terrible service

It would be nice to hear a fort noks management response to this thread......

Paddy NFC 721
ptoner

Re: Rubbish Internet Service at NFC / Holiday Club

Postby admin » Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:47 pm

Hello, ptoner!

We have contacted the internet provider running the service for the complexes managed by our ompany, and they informed us that there was a routine prophylaxis of the power system, due to which there was no internet connection today for about 1 hour. It affected the internet connection in the whole resort, not just NFC/HFGC. This was completed in the afternoon, and there shouldn't be any problems with the wifi now.
If however you have questions regarding the service, you may address them to the management on site, as tomorrow 31.07 there will be a representative manager of the internet provider, who will be able to help and answer you.

Regards,
ADMIN
admin
Site Admin

Postby ptoner » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:03 pm

Thanks for the reply.

"routine prophylaxis of the power system"

routine?

prophylaxis ?

I'm still not convinced!

I will speak with the internet provider tomorrow when they are on site.

The internet disconnected today for almost an hour around 2.30pm, then it went down a second time an hour later for shorter period of maybe 20 mins

It regularly goes down like this , maybe thats the bulgarian definition of "routine" but not mine!

thanks,
Paddy
ptoner

Postby kkaron » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:52 pm

WELL at least the door was opem when u went we asked and they said it wasnt working.. typical
kkaron

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB