WARNING TO ALL

WARNING TO ALL

Postby mandy » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:19 pm

Just back from two weeks holiday at my apartment which i visit four times a year and have done for the last three years and enjoy every day i am there, But This time i feel i should share what happen to me , I have visited old nessebar town everytime am across but this time as you will all know the buses coming back are jammed packed and this time they got me.
My Purse and all bank cards.....YES before you all say it i know i got it off my Husband too ......Went to police station straight away on the thurs 8th and was told to come back 9am the next day. Which i did 9am on the dot and was there untill 5.30 to be told come back the next day .You have to stand outside the police station and are not allowed near the door. Not once did they ask me my name nor what had happened to me. There were two girls there i met and that was there third day standing there before even being asked why they were there. I did get to make my statement on the third day for my insurance. A LOT of people i met gave up waiting to see someone and just went away. And the things that had happened to them were awful . This was an awful experience for me which i would hate anyone to go through this as i felt i was the criminal and not the victim as the police there looked me and others up and down all day and laughed when they send you away to come back the next day ..So A WARNING TO ALL PLEASE BE CAREFUL ON THESE BUSES .
You think it won`t happen to you I thought the same and it did, The worse thing of this Experience was to stand outside a police station for nearly three days to get HELP. If this had been my first visit to Sunny Beach i would never be back. PLEASE BE CAREFUL. This will not happen to me again....
On a nicer note I would really like to thank Nicko in the NFC Office as he was great .He helped me to get the bank phone numbers i needed and let me cancel them from the office and I know the office was very busy that day with people. And thanks to Linda and Mike from Ireland for always asking if we needed Help.
Thanks for reading
Mandy :D
mandy

Re: WARNING TO ALL

Postby NFC Andy » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:58 pm

Mandy

I'm sorry to hear of your terrible experience, it's such a shame that we have to be on our guard even when on holiday, we had a similar problem in Spain many years ago so I suppose it goes on wherever you go in the world.

It's good to see that the NFC office were helpful, at least we can relly on them if any of us our in a similar position in the future or if we need them in any emergency, hopefully what you experienced does not happen that often.

Regards
NFC Andy
NFC Andy

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB