Wi-Fi Now available...!

Wi-Fi Now available...!

Postby Annie » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:19 pm

Hi Everybody, Ment to tell you earlier that N.F.C is now a Wi-Fi Zone.........No it's not FREE..... you must go to the office PAY for the speed and the amount of days you require.....OK not so bad if its raining which it was in JUNE.. or if you want to mail your family at home. So you pay the fee and your given a password and username. Happy days online no bother and really quick.....ONLY problem UNABLE to access my e-mail I even tried to communicate with my (KIDS)adults now ! through FACEBOOK....not a chance but I could read the Irish Times. However I did go to the office and Maryia was very helpfull. She sent up a chap to try sort out the issue but alas to no avail.HE Couldn't even get into HIS OWN FACEBOOK.... Now I am fairly good with my laptop and all the things suggested to do I had already done so I do not know what the problem was. I know there were a few other people with the same problem one Girl flew over to me and asked me if I could get on to bebo...as you do when its raining...Her Dad had paid for the same service and could'nt get access either. If any of you Buff's out there might know what was going on please enlighten me....Personally I thought it was a security issue.. All the best. :D
Annie

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB