Camelot......

Camelot......

Postby Annie » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:09 pm

Hi All, just back from another great week in N.F.C. Just had to tell you all about the New Place on the main road called 'Camelot' its like a castle and amazing to look at... It has a night club, bowling alley, bars and a fantastic restaurant....I mean FANTASTIC.... I am very fussy with food but the menu is brilliant and the same price or in some cases a little cheaper than the menu in N.F.C. really worth a visit let me know what you think. :D
Annie

Re: Camelot......

Postby purkyuk » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:52 am

Where by is that??
purkyuk

Postby Annie » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:01 pm

When you come out of N.F.C turn right its about a 10 min walk along the main road and its on your left hand side. Its huge, like a castle you cannot miss it. Give it a try, if you have children with you they can be bowling while your eating.
Annie

Postby mandy » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:02 pm

Had very bad meal first time going to camelot as there were five in our group went for a meal and not one of us got our starters at the same time and then the same happen for our main meal ,not one meal came out at the sametime, four of us had finnished our meal and then the other meal came out , We went out to have a family meal that night and not one of us ate together. Went back to give it a second chance but just three of us this time as the other two were put off. We went about 6-6-30pm and we were hopeing for it not to be busy, And the meal was spot on the service was great so my advise to all going go early evening for a meal and you will enjoy.
Chears
Mandy :D
mandy

Postby patriciaweavill » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:21 am

I agree, went a couple of times. Had a lovely meal and played ten pin bowls. It was good fun.
patriciaweavill

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB