COUNCIL OFFICE IN nESSEBAR

COUNCIL OFFICE IN nESSEBAR

Postby Linda Lyons » Mon May 24, 2010 2:05 pm

Hi ALL.

Can anyone tell me in the next few hours where exactly are the nessebar council offices,someone on this forum gave detailed directions,but cannot find the posr,your help would be very much appreciated. :?:
Linda Lyons

Re: COUNCIL OFFICE IN nESSEBAR

Postby charlie&pat » Mon May 24, 2010 3:15 pm

click on announcements then it is under bulstat and payments sounds easy to find good luck charlie and pat
charlie&pat

Postby Linda Lyons » Mon May 24, 2010 3:39 pm

Thanks Charlie and Pat,

Do you know when she talks of the roundabout is it the first one coming in from Sunny beach or do you go further on to the traffic lights,the furniture shop talked about would this be Helios cos if so i have a good idea where to go,thanks again
Linda Lyons

Postby June » Mon May 24, 2010 4:14 pm

You go to the 2nd set of lights from Nessebar Fort turn left Janets is on the corner, straight down to the roundabout, first set of lights turn right, keep to the right of the road and the Municipal office is on your right. You need the first desk on the right as you come into the building.
BIB Services The complete service
June

Postby Linda Lyons » Mon May 24, 2010 4:41 pm

Thanks June,

But are you talking about the second set of traffic lights when i would be arriving by bus to Nessebar from Sunny beach.

Best regards

Lynda
Linda Lyons

Postby June » Thu May 27, 2010 7:58 am

Ok if you are on the bus, and I presume you are going to catch the bus in Sunny Beach either on one of the bus stops or the bus station, the bus will run along the road towards Nessebar, once you see the Nobel Hotel on your left and Father Teds on your right, you are coming up to the roundabout for Nessebar large monument on the roundabout. The bus will turn left here off the roundabout, you will see a set of traffic lights in front of you, these are the lights that you need to turn right at, so you have to get of the bus somewhere near these lights, and you will have to walk to the Municipal office from these lights.
BIB Services The complete service
June

Postby Linda Lyons » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:20 pm

Hi June,ta for your reply,have been to SB and found offices no problem at all,weather a little unpredictable a few days but the first 5 days were heaven,will soon be there again for the opening of the new bowling/bar/disco just down the road from us,looks lovely from the outside,so should be worth a try.
Linda Lyons

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB