Municipal Taxes

Municipal Taxes

Postby Westpark » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:30 pm

Our Municipal Tax is due,fortnoks want 119.43euro for a 2 bed apt, does anybody know how else to pay as it is due before
we go over at the end of June
Westpark

Re: Municipal Taxes

Postby ptoner » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:53 pm

I paid 239 leva for last year 2009, for 2 bed room.

Think you save 20 or 40 leva if you pay direct in the municipal office in Nessebar, but I chose to pay the extra to Fort Noks in order to pay in the office at the complex

Maybe this year I might venture into Nessebar and pay myself
ptoner

Postby June » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:26 am

You can pay at the Municipal office in Nessebar, depending on how many names are on your title deeds if only 1 then you pay x amount if 2 names its double, a little like the old poll tax. You can pay when you come over in the summer at the Municipal office, there will be a small fine for late payment. If you pay direct to them before April you will get a discount, we pay most of our clients tax on there behalf and get the discount for them.
BIB Services The complete service
June

Postby Linda Lyons » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:55 pm

Hi June,

We were told at time of signing that the one amount of council tax was payable depending on whether it was a studio,1bed,or 2bed and that the amount of people on the actual deeds had no relevance,its totally dependent on the size ot yor apt.so have we been wrongly informed by FN'S.

FN'S could you please clarify and also what penality is imposed for late payment as this was not mentioned at time of singing either.
Linda Lyons

Postby Sue and Paul » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:38 pm

Hi Linda
Council tax is paid by the size of the apartment and not per person on the title deeds.
If the apartment is in one name, eg 1 Name 100 Lev, 2 names 50 Lev each and so on. If payment is made before the end of April 5% discount is given. Fort Noks will charge 20 Euro admin fee for making this payment for you, or visit the Municipal office on your next visit.
Paul and Sue

www.bestbulgaria4sale.com
Email : paul@bestbulgaria4sale.com
UK FREEPHONE 0800 0664 900
BG: 00359 899 226591
Sue and Paul

Postby Linda Lyons » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:42 pm

Yes i thought that and have confirmed it today with FN'S, ie, you only pay x amount regardless of how many names are on the deeds and is determined by the size of the apt.a big sigh of relief for those with a few names on the deeds :D :D
Linda Lyons

Postby bgordon88 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:07 am

ptoner wrote:I paid 239 leva for last year 2009, for 2 bed room.

Think you save 20 or 40 leva if you pay direct in the municipal office in Nessebar, but I chose to pay the extra to Fort Noks in order to pay in the office at the complex

Maybe this year I might venture into Nessebar and pay myself

I saved a lot more than that !
bgordon88

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB