HELP WITH EQUIPMENT!

HELP WITH EQUIPMENT!

Postby scotland67 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:20 am

Hi,

we are looking to equip our studio and would appreciate any advice on who, where and how best to pay! Sean has fitted our kitchen but we also need:

Kettle, toaster, microwave.
Quality sofa bed, cushions.
Plastic table, chairs and sun loungers.
TV, DVD player.
Picture, ornaments, ect.

Any suggestions who or where to go even if they are places to avoid, would be much appreciated. Can we barter and is Levs cash the best idea? Also have any of you used a decent English speaking taxi drive to ferry you and your purchases about? What is the going rate for a full days work?

Many thanks for your time.
scotland67

Re: HELP WITH EQUIPMENT!

Postby Hendy » Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:32 pm

I did the same thing last year and found that if you are going out of season then hiring a car and going around the different stores is best.
There is a shop a few miles up the road towards the airport called masterhaus and it is similar to B&Q or Homebase. If you go on into Bourgas then there is a Metro cash and carry (Makro) and a few other really good shops.
Hendy

Postby June » Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:40 pm

Masterhaus has quite a few things but not a massive selection, Burgas is your best bet to get the best selection, we offer shopping trips and will take you get everything you want in Burgas, if you would like more info on our services please email me on bibservices@yahoo.co.uk
BIB Services The complete service
June

Postby Bill & Charlie Burns » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:55 pm

hi
We have a Fort Knox Bed sofa and 2 chairs, Gold and am looking for 150 Euro buyer collects
if your interested, sofa bed only used for 2 weeks.
Bill & Charlie Burns

Postby devine1986 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:20 pm

there is a taxi women who i ahve used 4 times and shes english and speaks fluent bulgarian . Her rates are bar far the lowest so if your intrested in using her please feel free to ask for her information
devine1986

Postby dazza » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:34 pm

i would say hellios for sofa bed for electrical equipt there is a good store in bourgas mall sells everything and not as expensive carrefor is also in the mall
dazza

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB