TV IN BG

Re: TV IN BG

Postby dazza » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:03 pm

hi charlie and pat

i sent you a pm dont know whether you got it or not but tv sorted now got it through the fort noks office and its not to bad
97 channels same package as bulsat were offering
dazza

Postby perrym » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:44 pm

Hi

I am wanting the full range of TV channels this year, but not sure whats involved can you shed some light on this for me please

I have the basic package with 12 channels at the moment

Thanks
perrym

Postby charlie&pat » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:11 pm

hi dazza did not get pm how much did they charge is it dead there
charlie&pat

Postby deezer » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:53 am

why you going over in january is the place not like aghost town , it was when i was there in first week of may last year,was told nobody there till mid may
deezer

Postby dazza » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:20 pm

hi deezer / charlie and pat

it snowed here other day complex is completly white there is some shops and restraunts open here so not completly a ghost town, ANYHOW TV i paid 336 lev for a receiver box and the box comes with a card and 3 months free subscription after that you go into office when you arive and top up card per month and pay 12 euro for 1 month. i went to bulsat office and pracicly the same deal theres lots of english channels as well as bulgarian showing english films with subtitles anyhow

pat n charlie i sent a pm sorry you didnt get it, how often do you get over here ? im thinking of driving over for summer

bye for now
dazza

Postby charlie&pat » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:32 pm

hi dazza we only started using our apartment last june but we got over there 3times last year going the end of may hope to at least get over 3 times every year depends on price of flights . have you signed your deeds yet if so how much did it cost you did you use a solicitor
charlie&pat

Postby dazza » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:44 am

hi i did my deeds last year cant remember i can shift through me emails to find out i never used a solicitor i was told it was just an added cost that was not needed and to be honest while i was waiting in the fort noks office a couple who had a solicitor, the solicitor just went with them to the nessabar and they just did exactly the same as everyone else there solicitor just went with them for a day out as far as i could see they didnt need one i should be there 25th may till june 6th i think
dazza

Postby charlie&pat » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:37 pm

thanks for the info how much did you have to pay fort noks on the day ? we are going on the 24 may till 1 june hope to sign our deeds that week do you have to make an appointment with fort noks before you get there
charlie&pat

Postby dazza » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:19 pm

hi i would send them an e mail before you go so they can prepare th epaperwork im sending you a pm
dazza

Previous

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB