Selling on...

Selling on...

Postby Kanon » Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:14 pm

Hi, I bought a 1 bed and a studio apartment at Nessebar Fort and am now thinking about selling on the studio to part finance the final purchase of the 1 bed and another property in Bansko.

My questions are these, has anyone successfully resold an apartment on this development and if so how was this done (privately or through a company such as MacAnthony Realty International)?

Many thanks :wink:
Last edited by Kanon on Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kanon

Postby SpudHead » Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:22 pm

viewtopic.php?t=106&highlight=mri

you might want to read this
SpudHead

Postby Kanon » Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:40 pm

Thanks SpudHead...I think :!: :wink:

After reading the other threads it looks very much as though I have been taken for a ride by MRI as my experience is almost a carbon copy of those listed by other MRI customers...both in Sunny Beach and Bansko :evil:

Needless to say, I wasn't too happy with their resale perfromance to date but now it is all starting to make sense :roll:

I am now considering my options and have not yet ruled out the use of a good solicitor :!:
Kanon

Postby kaykev1409 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:39 pm

All I can say is if I had somebody to show me clippings or anything to do with that company, it is certainly a company I would not buy with or even recommend.
kaykev1409

Re-sale

Postby PilotPaul » Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:45 pm

So to go back to Kanon's original question does the lack of reply mean that nobody has ever managed to sell on an off-plan apartment? When I bought mt agent to me this was easy to do!! I wish I knew how. What have you decided to do Kanon?
PilotPaul

Postby SpudHead » Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:30 pm

have you asked fortnoks if they will sell it for you?
SpudHead

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB