which clubs / bars or food places have you liked the most

which clubs / bars or food places have you liked the most

Postby devine1986 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:17 pm

im trying to get a insite to how differnt people think this place is i want your good and bad places you been to i do have to say thou never buy clothes from there i bought to t shirts put them in wash and they wdnt even fit me kittens lol waste of money
devine1986

Re: which clubs / bars or food places have you liked the most

Postby devine1986 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:13 pm

i take that no1 has been to any bars clubs or resturants you just all been sat in your apartmeants which microwave meals
devine1986

Postby Marcus » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:37 pm

If you look under the general tab at the thread headed "Restaurants" you will see this one has ran its course already.
Marcus

Postby BWFC » Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:44 pm

i like eating out at the lighthouse which is opposite the condor bar on the main street. prices are very good so is the food.
BWFC

Postby June » Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:28 pm

We ate there this Saturday and it was not that good, must say its the first time as usually its good. The Maria Reevas which is at the south end of the resort it excellent, not cheap but well worth the money. There is a new Italian opposite the Globus hotel (beach side) cant remember the name which is excellent. The Jolly House in Kosharitsa is very good. The Captains Table and the fish restaurant next to it in Old Nessebar both good.
BIB Services The complete service
June

Postby BWFC » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:11 pm

we had a meal at that new indian restuarant in sept called mind the step that was quite good if you like indian food
BWFC

Postby June » Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:14 am

Agree Mind the step was good for an Indian, not sure what is happening next year with it yet though.
June

Postby BWFC » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:09 pm

i was there on the last night before they shut in sept the guy who worked their said it would be opened in may 2010
BWFC

Postby June » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:20 pm

As far as I am aware they do intend to reopen but who will run it they are not sure yet, we were there on there last night as we sat and had a chat with the manager. Afraid no wine was available as they had none. Whether they will use the same premises is still under review. Only passing on what we were told.
June

Postby BWFC » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:24 pm

i suppose they would sooner be up that road a bit and somewhere near flower street. do bulgarians germans and scandinavians eat curry or is it just us brits and irish
BWFC

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB