ADMIN SAFE PATH HOME

Re: ADMIN SAFE PATH HOME

Postby nessebar.fort » Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:38 pm

Firstly... due to some technical problems with Google groups i have changed the name of the group from NFC-owners to NessebarFortClub
You can visit the group via the following link or apply for membership:
http://groups.google.com/group/NessebarFortClub

Spudhead, i completely understand where you are coming from, and i thought long and hard about it... but this group is not listed in any search engines nor the google group directory so people browsing the internet cannot find this group or its information.
I've completely taken on board your request for identifying if people are owners or just "nosey", and the only solution it offers is a question during membership stage, this could be 'Please identify your name and apt no' and keeping a register, but.. i don't have a list of 'who owns what' to check, so its pointless. Anyway it is now in place.
nessebar.fort

Postby SpudHead » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:53 pm

so the only way people can find out about your forum is thru coming to this forum first.

and what if the "non-owners" come to this forum - wont they then also know about your forum?

I think what you have is a good idea in theory but I'm not sure how it can actually work in practice.
SpudHead

Postby george » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:26 am

Hello!
In general it's a good idea, but I can only imagine what size of database with personal details there would be. i'm tired of receiving sales calls and e-mails from people i dont' know. i personally wouldn't join such a group.

george
george

Postby SpudHead » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:01 am

I think the answer is much simpler.

I don't think theres anything wrong with highlighting important issues with the complexes and surrounding areas but what we also must do is leave positive comments to. Its a fact that most people will only comment on something that is bad and/or that has annoyed them.

Lets try to also try to highlight all the positives - If you went to Bulgaria for a holiday and had a great time, lets hear about it.

Lets try to make the forum a bit more 50/50 - at the moment I'd say at least 80% of comments are negative with very few positives......seems odd for a place that is HOT, SUNNY, CHEAP FOOD AND DRINK, FUN.

Lets keep moaning about taxis and streetlighting etc.....but lets also have some good stuff.

If I were thinking of holidaying in Sunny Beach - I think the stuff on this forum would put me off if I didn't know better.........Its great over there....Ok it has a few problems (Where doesn't) but in the whole you can have a great time over there.

I really don't think we need a seperate forum for moaning that is secret to the outside world
SpudHead

Postby nessebar.fort » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:45 pm

SpudHead wrote:I think what you have is a good idea in theory but I'm not sure how it can actually work in practice.

You sound like that guy off 'dragons den'!

Nah.. that fare enough, maybe its a bad idea in some peoples eyes and i repect you opinions.
The group was not setup to become another forum or a secret forum, its a central community for NFC owners, where we can resolve any problems as a group, its quite common for owners of holiday complexes to have such groups as most owners live all over the UK and the world.

http://groups.google.com/group/NessebarFortClub
nessebar.fort

Postby SpudHead » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:48 pm

what is this forum then?

is it not that?
SpudHead

Postby SpudHead » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:55 pm

oh yeah...and i forgot to mention http://www.fn-owners.co.uk/ and http://www.eyeonworldwide.com

how many do we need?
SpudHead

Postby nessebar.fort » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:11 pm

This link will explain what google groups is..
http://groups.google.com/intl/en/google ... index.html

The group is not intended to be a forum, like you said we already have enough, but its a group which can benefit us the owners, for instance:
- Private insurance 'group' discounts
- Cleaning and laundry 'group' discounts
- Key holding and various check - 'group' discounts
- Arranging Municipital Tax payments - 'group' discounts
Other things, like meeting your neighbours and other owners, sharing information and files, and most of all grouping together as a community to tackle problems, should they arise?

Anyway if you think its a waste of time fare enough, I personally think its a good idea!
nessebar.fort

Postby roy » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:59 pm

I HAVE JOINED AS I THINK IT'S WORTH A BASH.........IF YOU THINK IT'S A WASTE OF TIME THEN DON'T.....EASY :D
roy

Previous

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB