Mugged outside our complex

Mugged outside our complex

Postby Garyjs » Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:38 am

I have copied this post from another forum

Please take care

Gary
---------------------------------------------------------

>>>> hi just to make people aware, a young couple who were renting off us were attacked outside the nessebar complex on friday night the young girl was threatened with a knife and her boyfriend was beaten and mugged.
the three men where hiding in the waste land at the side of the complex.
they have been idvised from now to use taxi's if returning late, fortnoks do provide this service but it will cost you 8 levs. Please all take care <<<<
Garyjs

Re: Mugged outside our complex

Postby Annie » Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:07 pm

Thankyou for making us all aware and reminding us to be always vigiliant. :D
Annie

Postby Linda Lyons » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:02 pm

what hapened to the 24/7 SECURITY that's supposed to be at the gates,probley non-existant like a lot of other promises!!!!
Linda Lyons

Postby roy » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:46 pm

surprised it has not happened before now, it happens in all tourist destinations and that road is an easy target, it would be safer walking up past the aqua park but for 8 lev ( or £3.50 ) i will be booking a taxi home with the taxis outside fn b4 i head into town, last august i rented my apt to 4 of my mates, and they are all big enough lads, they got jumped at flower street at the traffic lights at 4.30 am by a gang with knuckle dusters and an extendable baton, one of them just walked up and punched one of my friends but lucky enough they gave as good back as they got and managed to fight them off, they asked the bar maid the next night why it happened and she said it was because they were jealous of westerners. this happens in all tourist package holiday destinations and only because of this web site we get to now about it, like anywhere where there is tourists and money this kind of thing will happen, just need to have your wits about you, and only take out enough money with you for the night but most of all still have a really good time :D hope the fella and girl wko got mugged are ok and wish them all the best
roy

Postby BWFC » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:00 am

roy - there are no taxis back to NFC for 8 lev he takes people down to sunny beach for 8 lev let me assure you. this summer cos sunny beach is not as busy as 2008 you might get a taxi for 10 lev i did from the kuban but most still want 20 lev i walk back to NFC up that road at the side of the aqua park cos there are street lights all the way up it takes a little longer than the djannys road but then you cross the road and your at HFC the other ways a bit dodgy
BWFC

Postby Nicki Swift » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:17 pm

Statistically you are probably just as likely to get mugged at home at that time as you are anywhere else in the world. It would be beneficial for one of the spot lights on the complex to point out towards the road at that point tho' :!:
Nicki Swift

Postby Garyjs » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:20 am

Posted on another forum on the 3rd of July 2010

I had a very nasty experience last night walking back to Nessebar fort club from sunny beach. it was about 2 oclock in the morning as we got towards djannys restaurant a very old crappy fiat uno pulled up at the side of me and ******* and the guy just stared at us while he was on his mobile phone he got out and we just laughed thinking he was a illegal taxi when we got to the end of the block outside the troya restaurant there was a young lad about 16 year old with no socks or shoes on we just walked past him when we got to them scruffy looking Bulgarian flats about 100 yds on the left hand side this lad with no shoes or socks on had sneaked up on us and tried to rip ***** bag off her shoulder i turned round and punched him in the mouth he ran back towards djannys ***** still had her bag i chased him but the fiat uno came flying up the street he got in and they drove off.
Garyjs

Postby Marcus » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:54 pm

Hi Garyjs.

Is this the post from last year, i was actually there when the two people arrived back to the complex.

Marcus.
Marcus

Postby Garyjs » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:06 pm

Hi Marcus

I posted this last year after a mugging outside NFC

The post I made on the 4th of July 2010 relates to another incident, posted on another forum, relating to an incident that happened on or around the 2nd of July 2010

Take Care

Gary
Garyjs

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB