BAR IN PANORAMA FORT BEACH

Useful information and news regarding the Fort Noks developments

BAR IN PANORAMA FORT BEACH

Postby admin » Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:15 pm

Dear Owners,

We are glad to inform you that for the next season Panorama Fort Beach will be improved with a cocktail bar which will be placed in Block A of the complex.

Regards,
ADMIN
admin
Site Admin

Postby Scott » Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:15 pm

Thank you Fort Noks, that's excellent news!
Scott

Postby Mark » Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:14 pm

Great news fort noks! I will look forward to a few cocktails next time we visit.
Mark

Postby panorama » Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:26 pm

Here Here.
We too would like to say thank you to Fort Noks for reading and taking on board our comments and complaints. I just hope that the cocktail bar is run by somebody different than the person that is running the bars at present. Competition will improve the service and atmosphere on the Grand Resort complex. I know it's not everybody's cup of tea but I personally think satellite sports channels would be a great asset for a bar on the complex. Lots of people leave the complex to look for a lively bar etc, but a lot of people have said that they also leave to watch certain sports that are showing different nights. Most bars in Sunny Beach are full when good sport is being shown. I personally want to spend my money on the complex and not elsewhere and the addition of the cocktail bar is certainly heading in the right direction. Once again thank you FN.
Cheers. :D
panorama

Postby kaykev1409 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:23 pm

Thats great news, looking forward to alot more announcements like that, wonder what will be next.................................? :D
kaykev1409

Postby Yvonne5676 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:00 pm

Great News on the cocktail bar FN.

Can you tell me if there will be a sports tv any where on the complex next year for the Football, if not i am 100% sure if you provide one for all of us to watch you will definately make a small fortune out of us Brits.

Yvonne
Yvonne
Yvonne5676

Postby JB » Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:28 pm

Just returned from a week at Marina, the lack of sun beds and the closing of the panorama bar was very dissapointing. the taxis also seemed to finish around 23.00. I am pleased however that an alternative bar will be available next year. I would now like confirmation from Fort Noks what their actual season is and that all the facilities provided will be available during this period. This will allow us to promote the resort with confidence.
JB
JB
JB

Postby kaykev1409 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:07 pm

I agree, has it is not very clear the opening and closing times of the complex, although I was informed that the shop may close around the 1st october depending on how many people need it. I myself will be out there on saturday for 2 weeks with 2 children, and I am hoping that there will still be things to keep them occupied.
kaykev1409

Postby jax11ard » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:07 pm

This has got to be good news about the cocktail bar.
I have just returned(2nd October) from Marina view and although the bar/restaurant was open it might as well not have been. The woman that owns the bar needs to take a few lessons customer relations, the young ladies that serve drinks etc are friendly and pleasant.
I called in a couple of times after meals in sveti vlas and sunny beach for a last drink and around 11.30pm all the lights and music were switched off and the staff locked up and left, on another night there was another group who had ordered food and were left to eat it in the dark and finally the last time I went in George the guy who serves in the bar came over to myself and wife with 2 plastic glasses and said "could you pour the remains of your drinks into these glasses as I want to wash up and close.
Surely this is not acceptable as people are just starting to avoid the place like the plague and going elsewhere
Richard
jax11ard

bar

Postby Ken Lynn » Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:16 pm

It has got to be good news about the alternative bar .But have they gone far enough.I personnaly would like to see sky sports on large screen,I am sure that would be a bonus for us and the bar takings

Ken Lynn
Ken Lynn

Postby panorama » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:35 pm

Hi Ken,
When lots of us are at Grand resort during the season wouldn't it be great to meet up of an evening to watch live sport. Live sport is like a magnet, it draws people in. When sport is not being shown the screen could be used for music ( MTV etc) for the teenagers. Lets be honest there's some nights when teenagers are looking fed up listening to us older ones, and a music channel would be great for them too. It would be a great way to get them interacting, and hopefully make their holiday more enjoyable. The Grand Resort is huge and there is great potential for bar owners to make a fortune if they are prepared to get a bar geared up for sport viewing etc. If we don't fancy sport that evening we could always use another bar/restaurant on Grand Resort. I hope people don't think that I'm moaning all the time, because I do think that it is important to give people choice of an evening. And hopefully more of us will stay on Grand Resort and make it more successful next season. Lets hope we all have a great season next year.
Cheers.
panorama

cocktyail bar

Postby banny » Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:52 pm

hi admin
could you please confirm that a cocktail bar will be open in may on panorama
regards
banny
banny

Postby admin » Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:23 pm

Hello, banny!

I confirm hereby that there will be a cocktail bar in Panorama Fort Beach this season. There will be also a Kid's Club (for 2 to 12 years old children) with 2 nannies. The kids will have on their disposal electronic games, puzzles, meccanos etc. everything they need.

Regards,
ADMIN
admin
Site Admin

Postby banny » Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:06 pm

hi admin
that is fantastic news and thank you very much for your prompt reply
banny
banny

Re: BAR IN PANORAMA FORT BEACH

Postby admin » Tue May 27, 2008 11:03 am

Dear all,

We would like to advise you that the Kid's club is available from the 1st of June. The price is 3 euro/hour, 20 euro/day.

Regards,
ADMIN
admin
Site Admin

Return to ANNOUNCEMENTS