Transfers and Apartment Services

Useful information and news regarding the Fort Noks developments

Transfers and Apartment Services

Postby micknaly » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:56 am

Hi all

Jollys Apartment Services are pleased to announce prices for all our transfers and other services remain the same as last year.

We are now taking bookings for the forthcoming season.
micknaly

Re: Transfers and Apartment Services

Postby Di & Sean » Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:42 am

Hi all,
We would highly rate a local Bulgarian family, who provide an ALL YEAR ROUND SERVICE at very good rates. Covering Bourgas and Varna, others on request. Very good rates, speak very good English and friendly reliabale service. Julia Bg 00359 899 615 119 or Phil ( Brother ) 00359 889 411 153 or Jessica ( Wife ) 00359 878 310 308
You could not get a better service, you can also email reservations in advance to:
juliastvlas@yahoo.com
Happy Holidays
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby L & L » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:45 am

Hi All,
I have always used Jollys Apartment services for my family's transfers to and from the airport and will be using them again this year. Having gone to Bulgaria for the last 3 years to our apartment, i have to say that we have often gone to places that "Di & Sean" have recomended and most of the time we were very disapointed. So i wont be going by anything they recommend again. Roll on summer !!!!!
L& L
L & L

Postby Di & Sean » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:03 pm

Hi L & L
Sorry that you have been disapointed in our recomendations. However we are only giving a guide line to our own adventure's. Julia being a very reliable taxi of who we have used for 5 years now. Plenty of advice given by ourselves to others and we have had many happy feed backs, but we cannot please everyone. Once again very sorry for your disapointment, hope that it never upset your holidays.
Kind regards.
Sean
Di & Sean

Return to ANNOUNCEMENTS