WATER SLIDE AT CROWN FORT

Useful information and news regarding the Fort Noks developments

WATER SLIDE AT CROWN FORT

Postby L & L » Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:20 pm

Hi Admin,

I am staying in Crown for over a week now and the water slide has never worked for a full day yet. For the first two days it was only working in the late evening. Then it didn't work for two days. Since then it works for about an hour a day, sometime between 11 and 1 o clock. I have asked about this in reception and have been told that from now on it will operate from 11 till 2 o clock every day.
Admin, last year when the slide worked it was between 10 and 6 o clock. Can you please explain to me why this has changed as my children once again are very disappointed with this. This will not be good for business overall and is bound to have an affect on the amount of business the restaurant in Crown does.
I await your response.

L & L
L & L

Re: WATER SLIDE AT CROWN FORT

Postby Barry Aspden » Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:38 pm

Hi L & L,
This is typical of Fortnoks, once they have your money (Annual Maintenance etc) the services you pay for are reduced if you are lucky, if you are unlucky they disappear. It’s worth asking owners of apartments on other Fortnoks complexes that no longer have apartments for sale what standard their complexes (PFB etc) are maintained to. I’m afraid it will be bad news.

Barry
www.bulgariagetaways.com
Barry Aspden

Postby Adam » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:16 am

Come on Admin. This is ridiculous, it might as well not be there if it is only going to work between 12 and 1 o'clock!

All these facilities are necessary for everyone. Poor facilities will mean few guests, few guests will mean little business in the shops, cafes, etc. and of course no business means they will be gone before too long meaning FN lose out in the end too!!
Adam

Postby admin » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:59 am

Hello!

There was technical problem with the waterslide and the cleaning system of the pool (the water pump slowed down due to the continious operation). The actions were taken - the slide should be in capacity operation with-in a few days. It will be working from 10 am till 6 pm.

Regards,
ADMIN
admin
Site Admin

Postby Adam » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:15 pm

Thanks for the reply Admin. Good see it is being dealt with but it's just this sort of thing seems to happen regularly and is not fixed immediatley.
Adam

Postby L & L » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:49 pm

Hi Admin,

Thank you for your positive and promt response.
The Slide was working till 6 O Clock today {Tuesday}.
Cheers

L & L
L & L

Return to ANNOUNCEMENTS