WI-FI

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

WI-FI

Postby BWFC » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:08 pm

Admin - can you tell us if the wi-fi will be back on in july when i come over to NFC or is it off for good. i was goin to bring my laptop over but if its not on theres no point.
BWFC

Re: WI-FI

Postby Annie » Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:44 pm

I too would like to know if wi-fi will be on as it is very usefull to keep in touch with family, was brilliant last August to chat live with my sister who was very poorly. :D
Annie

Postby Barry Aspden » Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:43 am

Admin,
Will Wi-Fi be available on all Fortnoks built complexes? A positive response could be useful for individuals/companies who generate rentals.
Barry
www.bulgariagetaways.com
Barry Aspden

Postby BWFC » Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:06 am

well barry it looks like fortnoks do not want to answer our question about WI-FI but they are very quick to come on here and tell people when they dont like things wrote about them.
BWFC

Postby Barry Aspden » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:21 am

It’s all one way traffic with Fortnoks.
Lack of communication with the owners of the properties they built and now manage on our behalf is a major issue.

Barry
Barry Aspden

Postby BWFC » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:53 am

barry - just had a text off my mate who is over at NFC he asked them if they would be putting it back on they said no it was taking trade off the internet cafe.
BWFC

Postby Barry Aspden » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:09 am

How narrow-minded of them. Its enhancements such as free Wi-Fi that help to get repeat rental business.
Barry Aspden

Postby Annie » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:34 pm

Hi BWFC, well thats a good one, considering everytime I went to use the internet last year there was never anyone around to unlock the door , when I asked in the office they said you had to let them know in advance if you wished to use the internet then they maybe could arrange someone to be there ! :(
Annie

Postby philb » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:12 pm

To Admin
I fully understand your business rationale as to why there is no longer WIFI. But there is also a call to meet customer needs and as we are fully aware WIFI is a part of most peoples everyday life. I for one was a little disappointed but I understand. As such I used the Coffee Republic WIFI. Surely there can be some sort of compromise here, perhaps a nominal charge for people that rent to use the WIFI, and free WIFI for the apartment owners. After all not everyone is going to be taking a laptop on holiday with them so you will still get some revenue from the internet cafe. I say nominal charge because if the cost was to high people would not use the service and just you the free services available in the resort centre. Please could I ask that you take this into consideration for the owners on Fortnoks complexes and advise if you are prepared to look into this.
Many thanks
Phil
philb

Postby Bridget » Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:47 pm

I have a Mac laptop that I take to my apartment for the last 4 years pay for internet and plugged in and away, suddenly I take a different Mac laptop had cable TV installed and now can not get connected!! Now being told their internet is not Mac compatible!! Paid 68 euros for the month and NO internet connection for 2 weeks. My son is over there now and has been told to buy a wireless router (cuz he has a Mac to) which he has @ 125 lev, waited in all day today for the IT guy and yes you've guessed it a no show!! :x How is it possible I could connect for 4 years and now it's not compatible?? Had to go also to Coffee Republic for Wi Fi.

Bridget.
Bridget

Postby admin » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:42 am

Hello, everyone

If you need some specific information regarding your complex and the facilities placed there, please do not hesitate to contact the managers on site. They will supply you with the most correct and updated information:

MESSAMBRIA Fort Beach - messambria@fortnoks.org
GREEN Fort - green@fortnoks.org
PRIVILEGE Fort Beach - privilege@fortnoks.org
RIVIERA Fort Beach - riviera@fortnoks.org
PANORAMA Fort Beach - panorama@fortnoks.org
MARINA View Fort Beach - marina@fortnoks.org
IMPERIAL Fort Club - imperial@fortnoks.org
CROWN Fort Club - crown@fortnoks.org
NESSEBAR Fort Club - nessebar@fortnoks.org
HOLIDAY Fort Golf Club - holiday@fortnoks.org

Regards,
ADMIN
admin
Site Admin

Postby philb » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:28 pm

Thanks for the prompt reply admin, but really this does not address the question. We are aware of what is on the complex and rightly or wrongly WIFI was available last year. I understand that if you feel the service that was put on was taking away revenue from Fort Noks then this is the reason for you stopping it this year. But dont you think that in this modern world this is an area that Fort Noks should be taking advantage of. Please could you take this into consideration ( especially as the internet cafe does not open for very long and also closes around 6pm. This is 4pm in the uk and most people you are contacting are still in work). Myself personally would also not use the internet cafe as I never use such places to log on for emails etc due to the risk from internet fraud ).
If the WIFI situation is a NO from Fort Noks then please just say so, its not a big deal, and the majority of people I would image would make use of other cafes / bars that are offering this service free of charge in the resort centre.
On a better note Admin let me take this opportunity to praised the Management staff and workers at Nessebar Fort. Stella is doing great work and the complex is looking very good.

I look forward you your response

Thanks
Phil
philb

Postby Annie » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:24 pm

Good on you Phil, and very well said, I think your earlier sugestion regarding wi-fi for apartment owners was a very fair one lets hope it does'nt fall on deaf ears !
Annie

Postby FORTCLUB » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:48 am

The main problem for us is that we like a beer and surf the web, looks like the five families that are coming over next month won't be spending their cash at Fort Noks during the day and evening. Can anyone post some other complexes, bars that we can go to during the day that offer free wifi. The closer the better to NFC. Shame really as would have preferred my money went to the complex but never mind.

Thanks,
FORTCLUB

Postby philb » Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:03 pm

Yes there are quite a few places offering Wi-Fi in the centre, Coffee republic in the Royal mall. I was getting a signal in Jacks bar opposite the Kuban hotel. Also think the funny pub and spider bar have free wi-fi. I am sure that there will be more just ask when your in a bar you like. No reply from admin I see :(
philb

Next

Return to GENERAL