WI-FI

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Re: WI-FI

Postby admin » Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:19 am

Dear all,

There will not be free Wi-fi in Nessebar Fort Club this summer.

Regards,
ADMIN
admin
Site Admin

Postby Garyjs » Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:47 pm

Dear Admin

Anyone reading your last post, would probably want Wi-fi

I notice you had the word "Free" in your post, no doubt you will come up with a little earner to squeeze a few more Lev's out of us

Have you thought of charging us to use the pools? could be a nice little earner, could you not try to work out our respriatory rate, as we will be breathing your air on the complex, I could see a nice few Lev's in that.

Gary
Garyjs

Postby philb » Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:49 pm

Thank you admin for your honest answer, at least we all know the situation. Must admit a little disappointed.

Phil
philb

Postby Garyjs » Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:00 pm

Phil wake up & smell the coffee

An honest answer would be, "We stopped the Wi-Fi as people used their laptops instead of the over priced internet club"

My guess is we will get it back once they are able to charge us for it

Call me a cynic, but time will tell

Gary
Garyjs

Postby BWFC » Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:35 pm

i know a great little internet cafe its next to the bus station they have about 20 computers and its very cheap last summer it was 1 lev for 60 minutes.
BWFC

Postby philb » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:54 pm

Fao Gary
Sorry but I think its you that has the problem here. I for one am very happy with my apartment, Fort Noks, and the staff at Fort Noks. At the end of the day Fort Noks are a business, and like all businesses no matter what sector they need to make money. I feel quite fortunate to have bought with a company that is financially sound, unlike the poor people who have bought Dreams apartments where the developer has gone bankrupt and people are left with nothing.
The impression I get from the comments are that you are not happy, if this is the case then take it up with Fort Noks face to face and not put snide comments about people you do not know.
Going back to this topic I asked Admin for a yes or no answer, and they have provided that. Yes im a little disappointed but I am not gonna let such a trivial matter blow out of all proportion and I thank Admin for there honesty

Phil
philb

Postby BWFC » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:20 pm

i think we have exhausted this subject. now we got the answer from admin not the one we wanted but so be it. i cant fault the staff at NFC stella is a great girl so lets not fall out over this matter i know everyone has their opinion. philb are you a wanderer?
BWFC

Postby philb » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:53 pm

Hi BWFC
Unfortunately not, even though I live not far from the reebok. Guess Im letting the side down on that score :D

Phil
philb

Postby Garyjs » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:32 pm

philb - - How wrong you are, I am very happy with my apartment, & have said so on this forum, & very happy with the complex (apart from having to cross a motorway to get anywhere)

Please be assured that 6 Days ago I was talking face to face with NFC staff telling them that I was not happy at all having to pay 2 years council tax at 3.5 times the going rate for an apartment that I had not yet collected a key for

Yes they are a business but they had the cheek not to wear a mask, & I told them so

Are you trying to tell me that the people that use this forum, that are using the www would not like Wi-fi? I see nothing snide in saying so, to their face or on the forum, I would put Wi-fi Near the top of my list, just below Bar :D

If we all just posted yes I am very happy, on the forum, that's all very nice, but if in your world are we not allowed to post when something is done, or not done, that we are not happy about, & we all just do or say nothing, guess what, before you know it, they will be charging us to breath

This is what forums are for, to air you views, good or bad, positive or negative, it's just a shame that most people just read & don't post, I bet a lot of readers would have liked Wi-fi but are too timid or lazy to back me up

I say again, "Wake up & smell the coffee" look again at Admins reply & read between the lines

Gary
Last edited by Garyjs on Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Garyjs

Postby BWFC » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:41 pm

philb - you are allowed to support who you want. im great lever born+bred a wanderer till i die. im very happy with NFC just want fortnoks to sort the road + the paths outside the complex in a few years think everything will be nice + bonny.
BWFC

Postby philb » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:04 pm

BWFC- Small world, I have relatives in Great lever, Im in Darcy lever.
philb

Postby Nicki Swift » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:15 pm

Picking up on this thread, I would like free WI FI, however it has been mentioned that businesses need revenue to survive, if WI FI was available any TV packages would also be lost which in its self is a income for FN that funds the management on site, all of which does put FN site above the rest.

As for WI FI & TV, I'm on holiday, enjoy the sun, pool and relax.

Take It Easy, Relax :wink:

Mines a cool beer
Nicki Swift

Postby BWFC » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:52 am

i got the bus upto elenite last week to have a look at fortnoks other complexes they had wifi on at them
BWFC

Postby bgordon88 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:23 pm

I've heard the new pizza bar isn't doing very well.
Wouldn't it make good business sense to put the free WiFi around there to attract more people.
All the facilities shoudl be very cheap or free - people will want to come back and that makes money for everybody.
bgordon88

Previous

Return to GENERAL