xmas and newyear

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

xmas and newyear

Postby sean and di2 » Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:14 pm

I would like to say that Xmas and new year at mfb was very very nice and would invite every owner to do it next year..... Bill and Charlie have explained all, as it was, no bull.......... it was a true top of the dollar best xmas ever. We got back last night and spending one night in gatwick we spent more money in one night than we did the whole first week we were in Bulgaria.....boo hoo, welcome home to the real world. It all seams so like a dream now, and so far away. It really was great fun. When I am at work tomorrow, I know depression will sink in at some stage, for the fact our last three weeks down in Messambria / Pfb was really pure bliss, and we miss it already. Winter has its bonuses down there as the Bulgarians really do treat you good, and welcome you with much more respect, you only have to knock on the door, if shut and they will open up and invite you into their home, and not bothered if and when you go home........ All I can say is for the home owners, please try it next year for xmas, we already have the table booked for the six of us.... TEN QUID for eight hours eating and drinking xmas day.. Oh forget to mention the MAYOR of the village bought a couple of rounds too to welcome us to the village, and i think we kind of gate crashed.... and Diane 1 did a bit of singing, diane 2 tried her best at Argentina !! we didnt mind and Mayor seemed to think it was a bit of a kick..... and got another round in.... :oops: Hope to see you all down there next year especially the six must have beers !!
chow chow da fish da ner xxxxxxx laga nosh
ps thanks to all the staff and security at mfb and pfb, bless sat in their little box 24/7.... and thanks to Bill, Charlie, Eric and Di 2 for just well, for being there and making our Xmas very special..... Bill, we are the pioneers and we will make history, if I have to write the book myself.....

happy monday for tomorrow realllyyyyyyyyy looking forward .... :cry: :cry: NOT... :cry: :cry:
sean and di2

Return to GENERAL