Cheap Flights

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Cheap Flights

Postby Sarah Jane » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:13 am

I know many people struggle with getting cheap flights so I thought I would let you know Wizz Air are doing a sale today and there are flights from Luton from £63 pounds one way in July.

Being from Northern Ireland I am used to having to travel from either England or Dublin to get to places. A little tip for the travelers -
Wizz Air and Sky Europe fly very cheap to a number of places from Burgas i.e. Poland, Bratislava, Vienna and Budapest and these are areas serviced by the popular cheap airlines Easy Jet and Ryan Air.

I know for those with children a 2 stop flight option may be difficult but for those who enjoy a bit of an adventure you can find some cheap fares. I got my return flights Wizz Air to Budapest departs 10.15 in the morning for £35.00 taking the day to visit Budapest and getting an evening flight from Budapest with Ryan Air to Dublin @21.30 for £40.00 - this really beats the very expensive Aerlingus flights who are charging up to 300 euros one way - I could fly to America return for that !!

I am sure in the next few years we will get more direct flight options until then I will enjoy taking in more countries !!
Sarah Jane

Re: Cheap Flights

Postby thumbsup » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:37 pm

Hi Sarah Jane,

Just wanted to say thank you for posting this info. It has definately prompted me to look at booking flights. Prices are normally extortionate in the kids hols!

Hope you have a good hol & look forward to reading any feedback when you get back!
thumbsup

Return to GENERAL