MRI please help

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

MRI please help

Postby scotland67 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:00 pm

Hi All,

We posted the following a while ago and are currently seeking legal advise on the matter. Has anyone had a similar confrontation with MRI and its poor business ethics?

We stupidly used this unproffessional cohort to initially buy with, and in 2007 paid in full for 2 furniture packages. In 2009 we are struggling to get them to admit that they have our furniture let alone install it. Weeks after numerous emails and phone calls to any MRI person we could get hold of (they are extremely difficult/awkward/unwilling/lazy/rude to get hold of) we received a short response telling us that they forgot to add 20% VAT two years ago to both packages on purchase. No appology, no explanation, just pay up. Oh and don't forget they "refuse to give REFUNDS". This has put a real dampener on what was suppose to be the dream!

Even the slightest advice or recommendations as to someone we could talk to would be very appreciated.
scotland67

Re: MRI please help

Postby BWFC » Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:38 am

a lot of people have had bad experiences with this MRI. if i were you i would not give them this 20% Vat. you would be chucking good money at bad. if they were goin to supply these packages they would of done so by now. tell them to supply the furniture packages then you will pay you will soon find out whether they are trying to rip you off for more money. when i bought my kitchen + wardrobe from furniture-varna .com i paid the price from the website they never said you had to pay 20% Vat. good luck hope you get sorted.
BWFC

Re: MRI please help

Postby enigma » Sat May 16, 2009 12:08 am

Really sorry to hear the stories about MRI. Unfortunately, MRI no longer operate in Bulgaria and have stopped doing sales. They are now a developer. I would not get your hopes up in getting anything from MRI. I know its bad news but you may have to forget MRI and lose what you have paid.
enigma

Re: MRI Furniture

Postby Irvin » Wed May 20, 2009 12:10 pm

Hi All.
We too are up against this 20% vat rip off by MRI. Has any body got around this?
I`m in a position, If I dont pay them are carry on arguing then I will lose the booking I have.
Chow ....Irvin
Irvin

Return to GENERAL