foot paths and street lights

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

foot paths and street lights

Postby greg » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:51 pm

Hi to all, after last seasons near death experience of crossing the road outside NFC in the pitch black i wondered if anyone knows of any plan or attempt to rectify this crazy situation. FortNoks must have some idea of what they are intending to do.If ADMIN read this im sure that all NFC owners would appreciate some response , or are we going to have another season of misery .This will affect future rentals for all if the matter is not addressed.ADMIN i look forward to a reply.
greg

Re: foot paths and street lights

Postby BWFC » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:14 pm

we have to admit if fortnoks have not done it by now they will never do it. with both complexes now open people who have not been before will be horrified when they walk back to the complex at night and you come to a pitch black road. i think fortnoks are responsible the council must have told them before they gave planning permission to put lights and footpaths in we will wait and see?
BWFC

Postby sunnybeacher » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:04 pm

Well the government were going to do this under the road and infrastructure improvements a few miles down but due to the coruption within the government the EU has halted funding of billions.
sunnybeacher

Postby BRY357 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:57 pm

Hi greg i agree and i have been emailing fn to find out has anything been done, if not will something be done and when,(hopefully soon before someone is killed) and guess what they havent replyed as yet so ADMIN i hope you are reading this because i want some answers i am not one for complaining but when it comes to putting my kids and my own life at risk i will not let this go, when i bought my apartment i didnt realise i was putting my life in danger !!!
BRY357

Postby Garyjs » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:12 pm

Once there is a fatality, things will get done.

Sadly too late for someone.
Garyjs

Postby June » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:16 am

I can remember waiting for the pavement to be put down going through St Vlas it was finaly done last summer and to honest the road was no were near as busy as the Burgas Varna road, Everytime I did an airport transfer to St Vlas I hated this part of the road as there were so many people and children walking on the side of the road. The Burgas to Varna road is a very busy road, and it does need a pavement and a bridge to cross this road. This is down to the municipal and you do need to try to get together and lobby them as a group. You could also lobby the mayor of Sunny Beach. But to be honest I think that you might have a long wait. The other way is to ask Fort Noks to do it.
BIB Services The complete service
June

Return to GENERAL