Poor Communication

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Poor Communication

Postby cgibb » Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:16 pm

I stayed at my apartment in Imperial Fort last summer and had a lovely time.However after snagging I wrote to FN who replied they would take care of everything. This was last Sepetember and they have failed to reply to subsequent e mails so I don't know if anything has been done . Has anyone else had this problem ? What is the best way to get a reply from someone over there as I am anxious to know if they are airing and checking the aprtment out periodically as they said they would also.
cgibb

Re: Poor Communication

Postby bgordon88 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:04 pm

I agree that it is difficult to get a response to emails.
Sometines you have to ask the same question over and over.
I cc'd Aglaia once and that seemed to work.
bgordon88

Postby tomhez » Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:44 am

Snagging is one of the many services we here at Lion Maintenance can provide. We can inspect your apartment and provide a written report on our survey and if requested can then follow this up with Fort Noks.
If anyone requires any help with their apartment just e-mail me on the address below.

Kindest regards
Tom
E-mail:
tomhez

Postby June » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:02 am

We have carried out snagging reports on many developments over the years we have had our company, our service covers a full report with pictures, we liase with Fort Noks and check that all work is carried out, this is checked as many times as need be until the work is correct. For more information on our services, please contact us

June & Graeme Fletcher
www.bibservices.com
BIB Services The complete service
June

Postby BWFC » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:14 pm

i emailed stella on saturday who works in the office at N.F.C. about some small snagging jobs they forgot to do last year she emailed me back on monday to let me know whats happening. iv never had a problem it tells you on the fortnoks website under contact us the name of who u get in touch with for your development.
BWFC

Postby Crown Fort » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:31 am

Hello cgibb,
my name is Deyan and I'm with Fort Noks (Imperial and Crown). Could you resend your e-mail to us cause it is either we've overlooked it or never received it. The e-mail is crown@fortnoks.org or imperial@fortnoks.org . Then we'll get back to you. But please give us a couple of days we are only humans :D .
Crown Fort

Postby cgibb » Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:37 am

I should have added poor service to this !l
1) I booked apartment cleaning ,laundry and ironing for July 24th .Laundry wasn't returned until 28th which meant my first guests have had to buy bed linen and towels.Nobody at Imperial has confirmed that the cleaning was done either

2 )I complained that batteries have been taken out of all the remote controls .( Their reply was that guests did this when there were no guests prior to those in now .Access would only have been by Imperial personnel to perform the free winter services , If they were done !
3) TV is not connected and they tell me I have to pay now although my subscription is paid until September .
4) The magntic swipe card has been taken.

I have complained again but I am still waiting for an answer .Has anyone else experienced such poor response to issues and if so who do I contact at a senior level to get some action ?
cgibb

Postby June » Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:52 pm

The list of problems that you have listed above are all to common, this is why many people chose to go with a private management company. We as a company offer the full service, including transfers to and from Varna and Burgas airports, which makes key handling easy and also gives us a chance to explain were everything is in the apartment, and also give your clients information regarding the resort.
BIB Services The complete service
June

Postby cgibb » Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:32 am

Thanks June . I have all your details now.I have actually had an e mail from Imperial but the written English is not very good and certainly not acceptable.
I thought by posting a grievance it would give admin the opportunity to offer some kind of defence or explanation quickly .

I thought wrong again
cgibb

Return to GENERAL