HAVE WE MADE A BIG MISTAKE?

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

HAVE WE MADE A BIG MISTAKE?

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:51 pm

:cry: I myself have two apartments in StVlas which I bought two years ago and I am happy with them but all that I have been reading lately is a lot of bad things about the Sunny Beach area and the future of the property market in general and to be honest I am worried.Yes I fell for the Bul***it from MacAnthony Realty about rentals and everything else the same as many others and now looking back I cannot help but think I have made a mistake.I have just returned from StVlas and apartments on the front line are cheaper now than they were two years ago!!!!!I am just wondering if there are any others who genuinely think that in retrospect they might have done the wrong thing and I would like to hear from others who were promised rentals by MacAnthony Realty.I have spoken with MacAnthony recently and they 100% blame Fort Noks for backing out of the rental deals.Funny isnt it how its never their fault.I do realise before anyone puts me right that you should not rely on rental income to fund your apartment.

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:09 pm

You may not get your rent in St.Vlas however what a great place to Holiday every summer, & when the Marina & other works are finished it will be hard to beat.

I am buying 1 apartment off plan in Nessebar fort club & 4 apartments in St'Vlas

I have no intentions of renting any of them, they are purely for friends & family, with maybe a tad of long term investment thrown in.

I don't think that you have made a mistake, just hang on to what you have purchased for 5 - 10 years & I think you will be rewarded (I hope)

Gary

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:48 pm

Thanks Gary Im sure you are right.

Postby Garyjs » Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:03 am

Check out the post "St'Vlas Square" from the link below

Love it

Gary

http://www.fn-owners.co.uk/
Garyjs

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:02 pm

Hello Gary, Yes this does look good and this sort of thing gives me a lot more confidence about the future of StVlas.The Fort Noks Owners website is good too.I think that recently I have just let myself be brainwashed by the hundreds of doom and gloomers on most of the forums.Thanks a lot. :D :D :D

Return to GENERAL