Furnishings

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Furnishings

Postby Linds » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:49 am

While in Sunny Beach we visited Danista furniture store. They said they have designed and fitted kitchens for Fortnox owners. Has anyone had any experience of this company?
Linds

Re: Furnishings

Postby lynniemurtagh » Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:08 pm

Hi I have just had my kitchen re fitted as I was so disapointed in the one fort noks had put in, the new one i have is amazing I used a company highly recommended by other owners at marina. The email address for the company is sales@varna-furniture.com. I told him what i wanted then he sends a drawing through and loads of samples to choose from. I've sent 50% deposit prior to it being done and he's just sent me the completed pictures. I think he does do other furniture items as well.
lynniemurtagh

Postby zulla » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:14 pm

Hi i would give sawoneservices a go,i have had work done by them,they have all good feed back,they are doing a weekly winter check on our place ,for a small cost,we receive emails to let us know all is well
zulla

Postby Charlie&Elaine » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:19 pm

Hi
We used Danista for some our furnishing and where happy with what we bought from them while we was there in March this year, articles that where in stock where delivered within 3hrs. Sean & Di ( info@sawoneservices.com) made & fitted our kitchen & made our fitted wardrobes, enabling maximum use of avaiable space, we would highly recomend them. :D :D :D

Charlie & Elaine
Charlie & Elaine
Charlie&Elaine

Postby June » Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:18 am

There is a company called Bulgarian-Dwellings.com which is run by Howard , we have been in Bulgaria now for well over 12 years and Howard has been here for a number of years as well, he has fitted many kitchens in properties that we manage so I have seen a lot of his work which is very good. Howard is also based in St Vlas and is contactable very easily.
BIB Services The complete service
June

Postby cartrans » Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:35 pm

We used Clarks Property Services, they have installed kitchens and furniture in a number of apartments we know of, Fort Club Nessebar and in Sunset Apartments Kosharistsa to name a few, they also did the plumbing, and they provided references, they are small but good, and reasonably priced. There email is clarkspropertyservices@hotmail.com
cartrans

Return to GENERAL