No more dogs PLEASE!!!!!

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Re: No more dogs PLEASE!!!!!

Postby perrym » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:03 pm

Hi

Just got back and yes I have seen dog on complex also stray kittens running about mewing as could not locate mother, this was on new Nessebar Fort Club Complex
perrym

Postby admin » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:16 pm

FORT NOKS ltd.

INTERNAL REGULATIONS

For the entering regime and the internal rules of the holiday village:

1. With a view to the security of the property and the peace of the owners in Privilege Fort Beach, entering the complex happens only with:
Permanent magnetic cards for the owners of the apartments, issued by the office of Fort Noks ltd. against a deposit of 20 lv.;
Temporary magnetic cards for the guests of the complex, staying in the complex more than 24 hours, issued by the office of Fort Noks ltd. against a deposit of 50 lv. and a preliminary informing from the owners;
Temporary pass for guests, staying in the complex less than 24 hours, issued by the security guards against personal ID data.
2. Making noise between 24.00 – 8.00 o’clock is forbidden.
3. Walking pets on the territory of the complex is forbidden.
4. Dumping garbage has to be done only at the specialized places – the dustbins.
5. The owner does not have the right to build and place whatever individual devices or personal belongings on the common parts of the buildings and yard. In order to keep the common interior of the complex the owner does not have the right to place any personal belongings on the apartment’s balconies / laundry, drying rack, household appliances, etc./, except those used for rest.
6. The owners and the guests of the complex have to keep the green parts, children playgrounds and sport fittings.
7. Vehicles are forbidden on the territory of the complex. The parking places could be used only by the owners and the guests of the complex.
8. Breaching of the regulations will impose a fine of 500 lv.!

Administration
admin
Site Admin

Postby Adam » Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:47 pm

8. Breaching of the regulations will impose a fine of 500 lv.!

So how many fines have you imposed then??
Adam

Postby paul and louise » Sun May 17, 2009 10:48 pm

Hi everyone, well we are due out again in about 6 weeks time, whats the dog situation at the moment on Messambria??

Has anyone seen any dogs living on the complex lately??

Lou x
paul and louise

Postby yorkie » Thu May 21, 2009 9:23 pm

Hi Paul & Louise,

Been at Messambria since Sunday with no sign of any dogs on the complex. One sighting of a stray cat, but I don't think FN have any rules against them and even if they did, I'm not sure who they would try to collect the fine from for a stray. :D :D

Brian
yorkie

Postby paul and louise » Fri May 22, 2009 10:55 pm

Hi Brian,
Im glad to hear there are no dogs at the moment, i hope it stays like that, roll on 6 weeks til we are there.

Keep us posted!!

Louise and Paul.
paul and louise

Postby peter » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:57 pm

Hiya all,
Back from 2 weeks at Crown Fort. Had fantasic sunshine for the whole 2 weeks, but unfortunately had 3 nights with little of sleep due to 2 barking dogs, 1 somewhere at crown/imperial and another across the road. Nevertheless we loved it there at this time of the season. A question maybe, i always hear about those magnetic cards...we seem to walk/drive in the complex with no problemos..
Have a nice one..
Peter
peter

Postby perrym » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:20 pm

Hi

Magnetic cards are only useful if everyone stops leaving the gate open, its down to each individual to decide to do it, I myself never leave gate open I will even shut it if some one is approaching, maybe the ones leaving them open have not purchased a card and dont feel they need too :shock:
:?:
:roll: :roll:
perrym

Previous

Return to GENERAL