No more dogs PLEASE!!!!!

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

No more dogs PLEASE!!!!!

Postby paul and louise » Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:53 pm

Dear Admin,
We were out at our apartment for 2 weeks from the 7th July until the 21st July at Messambria Fort Beach. We love it there and have never had reason to complain about anything, until now. When we arrived as we unlocked our apartment door, a dog started barking and carried on barking for the whole 2 weeks we were there. I went to see Alex in the office, who was very nice, he said he had alot of complaints from block C5 where we were staying and would have a word with the owner of the dog. He told me the owner is a bulgarian lady who lives in Sofia and has brought the dog with her. I asked if dogs were allowed on the complex? He said no. This dog had been there for 6 weeks prior to us arriving and was still there when we left. We sat at the poolside bar in the evening enjoying a lovely meal and drinks until it started barking again, everyone was upset about it.
Then to make things worse, there was another dog staying in block A1 We saw this lady bringing the dog out of the main door of A1 and she stood there watching it doing a wee and poo on the pathway!!
I was not informed that dogs would be allowed to stay on the Fort Noks Complex when we bought our apartment and i do not think it should be allowed. There are 2 dogs there already, Wheres it going to end??? "DOG CITY"

Please, Please can you put a stop to this,

Louise and Paul Block C5
paul and louise

Re: No more dogs PLEASE!!!!!

Postby SpudHead » Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:31 pm

i totally agree.

BAN dogs altogether.
SpudHead

Postby ebemark1 » Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:59 pm

I agree! Surely from a health and safety point of view Fort Noks should ban dogs! I have seen dogs being bathed in the pool at one of the complexes, Yuk! I have alson seen dogs faeces in A2. The dog owners show absolutely no condsideration for other guests.
ebemark1

Postby tomhoneyman » Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:57 pm

I'm fairly sure that it says in the maintenance agrement that the exercising of dogs on the complex is banned.I wouldn't have a problem with it if owners were acting responsibly, but clearly some aren't!! Tom.
tomhoneyman

Postby paul and louise » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:47 pm

Thanks guys,
Yes it is in the rules!! I have a copy of the Messambria Fort Beach complex Internal Rules and Regulations, which i brought home with me:

Rule number 7: Walking pets in the area of the complex is FORBIDEN!

I think dogs should be totaly banned from all the Fort Noks complex's we dont want our holidays ruined by barking and the disgusting dog mess. I think we must stick together on this one guys, all those in agreement please send
a post under this title.

Louise and Paul
paul and louise

Postby panorama » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:19 am

Hi paul and louise,
We are also in full support of your comments and feelings on this matter. I am believe it or not a dog lover, BUT I don't want to see or hear dogs barking 24/7 whilst I am holidaying. This problem with pets won't help with rentals either. I am just afraid that standards might slip a little too far, and if this is the case who will want to holiday in a dogs boarding kennels.
Cheers.
panorama

Postby Ken Lynn » Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:51 am

NO DOGS ON ANY OF THE FORT NOKS COMPLEXES THANK YOU VERY MUCH<STICK TO THE RULES AND REGS
Ken Lynn

Postby mark.white » Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:06 pm

we must colaborate and nip thisin the bud........
mark.white

Postby barnsley bob » Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:40 pm

I was in Marina View 27th July to 10th August. Two different dogs were walked through the complex on several occasions that I saw. The smaller one was being led by kids and walked through the restaurant. Rules say walking of dogs on complex is forbidden. Let's have some enforcement action from Admin please.
barnsley bob

Postby Wendy » Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:00 pm

We were also at Marina View at this time and one of these dogs was being walked off the lead at night time. Last year we saw one dog, which the owner carried around. This year there were three, Fort noks need to enforce the 'no dog rule' before it gets out of hand. Where are these dogs doing their business? It doesn't bare thinking about with all of those children running about bare foot!!!
FORT NOKS ADMIN - can you please confirm that you are going to enforce this 'no dog rule' to put our minds at rest, thank you.
Wendy

Postby gill1962 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:25 pm

My family and i where out at our apartment on panorama recently, we also noticed the increase in the amount of dogs that where on the complexes. The dog we noticed more often was in our block c2, as in the early hours, the lady with the dog would come down and sit on the bench outside the block while her dog roamed around, doing its stuff, we never noticed her cleaning up after it.
gill1962

Postby Garyjs » Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:05 am

I hope that you are all telling the owners that their dogs are not allowed.

I think it is right to ban dogs, but If it was a choice between Dogs & Smokers it would be no contest

Gary
Garyjs

Postby george747 » Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:12 pm

I have nothing against dogs on apartment complexes, at the end of the day it's down to the dog owner to "educate" the dog. I have seen dogs living at densely populated resorts causing no problems at all, and kids love them too!!! However, irresponsible dog owners who do not control their dogs in a proper manner causing distress to other should not be allowed to bring their dogs to the complexes.
george747

Postby yorkie » Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:55 pm

The main issue is that it is against the rules of the complexes to bring dogs. How does anyone know if any dog is going to be a nuisance or not until it is too late? I have no objection to well behaved dogs in their own enviroment but I don't think it is worth all of the risks, particularly to young children, of allowing them on our complexes. Has anyone seen dogs on the complexes recently?

This thread has been running for over a month now so perhaps Fort Noks could confirm what action they have taken to ensure their rules are enforce. Come on Fort Noks, your comments please.
yorkie

Postby banny » Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:58 pm

hi all
can FORT NOKS please veryify is there rule no pets/dogs -------???????????????????????????????????????????????????
banny
banny

Next

Return to GENERAL