september weather

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

september weather

Postby banny » Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:41 am

hi all
i am thinking of visiting my apartment on or around september the 15th but i am not sure what to expect with the weather, anyone been around this time before?
cheers
banny
banny

Re: september weather

Postby Annette & Gordon » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:43 am

We're also going on the 19th September Banny so I hope it'll be nice. I think last year it was around about 20 degrees from what I can remember. Seemed to drop quite dramatically from end August to beginning of September. But 20 degrees is still very pleasant :D
Annette & Gordon
Annette & Gordon

Postby mishka05 » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:30 pm

Hi Banny, Annette and Gordon, we went 21st sept last year for a week and had 7 glorious days !! We were sunbathing every day and swimming in the sea, were even brave enough to risk the pools on Panorama (lord were they freezing !!). The evening were cooler and I took a cardi out with me, i didnt always need it, but took it just the same. All 3 of us came back with lovely tans and some fantastic memories of our first visit to Bulgaria. Hopefully the weather will be the same for you this year.

P.S don't pay particular notice of the weather forcast, as it said it would be stormy and cool when we went, so I did'nt take any sun cream, fortunately the shop on panorama had some, or we would have returned home looking like lobsters :lol:

Julie
mishka05

Postby June » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:45 am

Mid September is unpredictable can be great or it can be quite cold, last year was an exception to the rule as it was very hot all season, would suggest that you pack a little bit of all clothing for all weather, fingers crossed that it will good for you
BIB Services The complete service
June

Postby Bill & Charlie Burns » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:26 pm

Always go the last week, end september for 10 days and have never come home in the last
4 years without a very good tan, yes chilly in evening but not cold, it is great, Long may it
last as we are back again this year.

Bill and Charlie PFB
Bill & Charlie Burns

Return to GENERAL