Snag list (Nessebar Fort Club)

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Snag list (Nessebar Fort Club)

Postby Rob » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:08 pm

Hi
I have an apartment in Block G and was wondering if anybody is still waiting on faults highlighted in their snag to
be rectified. Amongst others was the shower had yet to be installed and a few cracked floor tiles. I had my snag
done in March and have been told the work hasn't been completed and im due to travel there in the next two weeks.
Regards
Rob
Rob

Re: Snag list (Nessebar Fort Club)

Postby hood » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:34 pm

Rob,

FN appear to be quite good with snags once you are out there ( from our experience anyway). We had about 7 snags to resolve whilst out there, told them the issues in the office and 5 of them where resolved in the following 2 days. A workmen started 1 of the snags 5 mins after we reported it. I was quite impressed.

Just waiting to hear on the last 2.

Hood
hood

Postby SpudHead » Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:44 pm

we were out their and they did the snags the following day that i reported them. they made a lot of mess replacing cracked tiles..etc then the builders said that they couldnt clean it up because they didnt have a broom so we had to clean it ourselves. fortnoks wanted 40 euros for them to clean up the mess that their builders had made.
SpudHead

Postby cgibb » Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:49 pm

Hi Rob , We have an apartment in Imperial which has just been furnished but who does the snagging ? Does anyone at Fort Noks undertake this function ?
Regards Carl
cgibb

Postby hood » Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:32 pm

Hi cgibb,

Your snagging should've ideally been completed prior to any furnishing, as if there are any issues and additional work is required it could get very messy. Did you buy Fortnoks furniture pack ?, as how are you going to know if paint /floor scratches etc arent down to building snags or during furnishing install?

Alot of people are doing the snagging when they get out there themselves, but if you can't get out, I would recommend you get someone independant to snag, FN fixes the snags not reports them. There are plenty of PM companies out there that do snagging service.

cheers
hood

Postby TFIDave » Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:42 am

Hello, Yes I am still waiting on faults! I have 2 apartments in blocks A1 and A3, Aglaia has emailed me to inform me that the faults have been repaired so I asked a friend to inspect them both and guess what, they haven't been touched!

I have informed Aglaia that all further payments will be suspended until the faults are rectified, I have major building errors and cannot furnish the apartments or even organise kitchens! I have not been able to use the apartments or the complex since paying the 3rd installment, so I see no reason why I should pay any maintenance charges or this so called council tax payment to Fort Noks, which is a sham anyway!

Fort Noks should deliver what they say, when they say according to the contract and if not at least stop messing buyers about! The build quality is very poor, but I just want them livable now!

TFIDave
TFIDave

Postby admin » Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:14 pm

Hello, TFIDave!

I would like to advise you that the inaccuracies in your apartments have been dealt with since the very beginning of your complaints. Even at the moment there are people working inside the both apartments, it's strange that your friends who inspected the apartments didn't noticed this.
We would like to ask you for some patience until the work is done, as well as we are patient with the delay of the fulfillment of your obligations according to the preliminary contract.

Regards,
ADMIN
admin
Site Admin

Postby LYNNE EAST » Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:11 pm

We have purchased a 2 bed apartment in D7, we havent had the chance to come over at present to do our snagging list, we have been advised not to pay our last payment until this has been done, has anyone else done the same thing?. I also dont agreed with paying any council tax or maintenance until the whole complex is finished, when i purchased my property in Spain we didnt start to pay anything until everything was finished at the complex, until this had happened it was still regarded as a building site. I have also noticed various posts regarding purchasing furniture from other companys other than Fort Noks, if Fort Noks are saying that they wont allow any other companies to supply and fit furniture until July 2009 because the site until then is still regarded as a building site, then how can they charge us for council tax and maintenance charges.
LYNNE EAST

Postby finbarrk » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:56 am

I don't think there is any problem with you getting another company to supply and fit furniture. There is some of them recommended elsewhere in the forums.
finbarrk

Postby Reg+Deirdre » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:12 pm

Hi All,
Here at the mo having left our snag list in to the office on leaving in july........and I must say EVERYTHING on the list has been dealth with so good on you FORTNOKS and well done.................were happy can you do anything about the weather.........................its freezing...................what can you do nif you cant sit in the sun only test the wine !!!!!!!! and its good.
Reg+Deirdre

Return to GENERAL